• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 9, 2014
Hi.. i want to ask regarding my boy emulator... how to play 4 players simultaneously? i mean multi battle... is it possible??

blue

gucci
Years
What level does Tyrouge evolve? Mine is level 21 already but not evolving?

With Tyrogue now being a starter, the evolution level has been increased to Level 32 to be on par with the other two starters. I have increased the state however to balance out the difference.

Crazy_chu

Newly Born Pichu
Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
why did when i became champion the story that should keep going in one-five isle stopped?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016
is there any way i get can get this to run on a gba4ios app on my phone? it'd be so much more enjoyable if i could lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 7, 2016
I downloaded and patched however the game speed is really fast as if im hitting the speed up button on the emulator. is this supposed to happen?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
I downloaded and patched however the game speed is really fast as if im hitting the speed up button on the emulator. is this supposed to happen?

Go to your emulator > Options > Sound instead of having it as off, uncheck that off and choose either on or mute.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 23, 2014
Hi there, I just started playing your mod. I love the concept and it works great so far.

A little suggestion: I got to the first gym, and Roxanne has very powerful pokemon, to the where I'd say she's too strong for the area. I saw this because I've been spending hours grinding against level 4s. So maybe you could increase the levels of wild pokemon in the area? Not sure if the rest of the game is like this, but yeah.

I am playing with Nuzlocke rules for the fun of it, so maybe this isn't really designed for that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2014
man I really want to play this but I can only get .zip files, is there anyway you can post this as a .zip file?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
I just want to congratulate you man, amazing mod. Thanks for the pleasure to play this.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
This is a pretty rad hack, really enjoying it so far, really good work. I've only clocked in about three hours, but I gotta wonder--is critical strike chance changed? I seem to get a lot of them. Not every fight has one, but a good amount do, and some fights have multiple critical strikes. Just seems very crit-happy.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
I was grinding for the may battle, and this happened :0
This sucks, I need PokeBalls.....

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hello! Great hack but I found a gamebreaking bug, whenever I'm opening the TMcase I get to a screen with strange letters and hundreds of fake TMs. This means I cannot teach someone cut and continue the game :/

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
GLITCH FOUND!.i selected tranpinch,then my rival selected clampearl. in battle now its spheal.

That's not a glitch. It's just so you don't know what your rival gets. I started w/ Clamperl and he started with Mareep.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
If I can patch the hack patch of the game to the clean pokemon firered rom throuh pc,! Can I play the rom including it hack to a Gameboy Advance Emulator in my s60v2 phone (n70)?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
Pretty new to the whole gameboy hack world and im having difficulty with the download you posted. I'm downloading the 1.4 beta, but when i unzip it using Winrar, it just comes as a bunch of documents that I cant use with my emulator. Can anyone help me out? This stuffs pretty new to me.

Back