• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avengeful fist [Gallade/Dugtrio]

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
Okay, with Furious fists coming out, this deck has been sped up extremely, and enhanced to be more powerful
It is a Really fun deck.

The main Idea is to get dugtrio out, damage-stall with a earthquake + full bench. Once its knocked out, resort to gallad and use pandmonium blade w/muscle band + strong energy + fighting stadium to 1HKO even some of the most powerful EXs

Spoiler:

The maintenance/ bicycle/juniper strategy works really well for getting cards

Last edited:

Racket

The TCG Professor
Years
I'm a little worried about the consistency cards, but playtest until you think you've got the right number! The overall idea is interesting though.

I would consider using Silver Bangles, Jirachi-Ex (consistency, fills bench) and Ultrs-Balls. I'm not sure if you'll want to keep the professors lettor or not.

Last edited:

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I would consider using Silver Bangles, Jirachi-Ex (consistency, fills bench) and Ultrs-Balls. I'm not sure if you'll want to keep the professors lettor or not.

Silver bangle is a bit Chansey, but Jirachi EX w/ Ultra ball sounds like a must.

Also, I found that Shauna's Bicycle Maintenance shop has better service than Juniper's{XD}

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I updated the decklist with my playtesting experience

Any objections or further ideas?

Back