• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I posted my intro, I didn't know if you wanted to have Shatter-Fist already in the room or not.

I'll edit my post so he is in the room.

Edit: finished editing the post

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I know this is sort of unexpected, but my schedule's been very clogged up lately, and I'm gonna have to quit this RP. It's just too much to GM this RP and do all my other things.

I leave the RP in the hands of my good old friend Sugar Cotton.

Bye.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Feels like the RP is patterning itself with the Breakers more and more, what with the leadership changes and all...

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
@Xilfer - :O but then whats gonna happen to King? Do you want me to make a dramatic death for him? Also if he does die, who will lead the Arcane Aliiance?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
@ heretostay: we could do that, we need to figure out a way to do that though.

@Jov: there is me, and there was Xilfer, and Limanya, and then your character. So far everybody is sleeping, oh and there is mimimahboul.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
@sugarcotton - In the arcane allaince, Scott (the new one) Victor and King are of on an exploration, and since Xilfer has quit the rp, I'm gonna give him a dramatic death and stuff. probablies just - 'he dies' and carry on lol jk. According to what I've red the previous leader of the Arcane alliance died recently, perhaps this could lead to something interesting concerning the leaders I don't know.

chinie12

Part-Time Millionaire
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Um, can somebody from each guild please explain to me what's happening to them? Please?

Well for Woodland Wanderers. There's a Team in Sepulchre (Naomi,Chief Lynn and Ewan) we were there on a mission to retrieve something but then it turns out to be a sort of diversion to Lure Chief Lynn out from base which caused an attack at base by the dark druids while we (who are in the sepulchre) were also attacked. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen yesterday
@ Suger Cotton: what are you late about/for?

@heretostay: that sounds good, like he resigns his office to DarkKnight, and DarkKnight offers him a position as second in command

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm making a new SU for a new leader of the arcane alliance which should bring some action due to two leader's death's and a third probable. :)

Name: Sophie Gor

Nickname: Glacier

Species: Frosslass

Team: Arcan Alliance

Title: Leader

Appearance: An ordinary female frosslass except it's red stripe is replaced by a green stripe, and it is slightly smaller, and more.... cuter than the original.

Personality: Although young and emotional, Sophie is one of a kind, with an IQ of 800, wich is substantually more than average, although quite a lot of that IQ is used up on toys and games and strategies for games. She is a good teacer, and likes to share her knowledge, but can get angry if someone isn't paying attention and upset if someone is evemn slightly rude or mean to her. She want's everything to be perfect. Some of her favourite hobbies is decorating, and playing tricks on people, altough she hates to be tricked herself. If she offeres to play a prank on someone with you, accept it, and she won't prank you ever. Although her personality makes her seem childish, she was sent to work as a leader due to her excellent organizing skills, and her ability to judge people by what they say and do, (also known as excellent perception.)

History: Sophie grew up in a mountain village where she was the top girl in her classes. She was often known as the Gorgeous icicle, because of her looks, and the way she pranked people all the time. When she was 11 Sophie's uncle passed away. Her uncle was a teacher in an elemtary school, and specifically asked her to take over, because her uncle was really the only one who knew how special she was. After a while she began to settle in, teaching maths and so on, that she became recognised by a group from Medeis Town, and was offered the next spot as leader there, little did she know, something far worse lurked behind that group of people.

Level: 42

Moveset: blizzard, destiny bond, thunderbolt, ice beam, weather ball, trick

RP Sample:

"Oh My GOSH where did I put my money!" Sophie scampered across the room lifting up every book and magazine she could fine, as her parents watched her at the door with a twitch in there eyes. She looked under her bed, and opened a small box. AHA! She closed the box, and stuff it in her bag, then stuffed some other things into her bag. It was more of a sack than a bag, but it was carryable by the back. She shoved the bag on her sholder, and darted out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her, only to be running back in again to pick up her ID badge. She was meted outside her room by her mother Frosslass, and her father Glaile. They walked her out the house to the snowy mountain town. It was more of a hamlet than a town, as it wasn't even marked on the map, but it was a cool, ha, place to live. They came to a large bird pokémon, a braviary, and was helped up onto it's back. Sophie waved goodbye to her parents as she flew off into the sun. Her destination Medeis Town, and the arcane alliance base.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
@sugarcotton, the Lost Learners haven't really done anything because I'm the only active member. As for the Crossblade Crew, I'm yet to start.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
If we decide to do another RP inspired by this one, do you think it'd be better if we all were part of one large team instead of smaller, almost individual, groups? Rank could come into play, as well, as the one creating it could lead the team and the rest following suit as best we can. Would that be plausible or no?

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
If we decide to do another RP inspired by this one, do you think it'd be better if we all were part of one large team instead of smaller, almost individual, groups? Rank could come into play, as well, as the one creating it could lead the team and the rest following suit as best we can. Would that be plausible or no?

That would be a good idea. We could have a leader,Co-Leader and some general authorities. Reserve me a spot for a Co-Leader then.

Back