• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Origami

Years
Hi everyone, it's Comic here, I was couldn't find a mainstream origami topic, so I'll start this one.
If you like Origami come here, and showcase some of your models.
You don't have to have come up with the design, just credit the person who did the design, but you it should be you who folded it.
It doesn't have to be Pokémon related, but I just whipped up a Vulpix by LazyPaper Youtube.
What projects have all of you done?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Well, I just took 30 seconds to make this crane. It also has the added mechanic where if you pull its tail, it flaps. So that's something I guess. I can also make a Shuriken, but cba right now. That's about it for my paper folding skills right now. I should improve them, but eh. Graphics takes precedence.

I like this thread though, I haven't seen an origami thread here before! :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
It is cool, but it's very precise, and not a lot of people have the patience for it haha.

Back