• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team of many tiers (OU & BL)

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
In Short:
251.png
6.png
373.png
376.png
3.png
474.png

In Full

Celebi @ None
Adamant
241/183/161/140/166/152
AncientPower
Future Sight
SolarBeam
Perish Song

Charizard @ leppa berry
Mild
133/126/81/169/98/104/
Flamethrower
Slash
Fire Fang
Wing Attack

*Shiny* Salamence @ Life Orb
Jolly
168/191/94/115/88/160/
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance

Metagross @ None
Relaxed
308/326/213/259/142/
Psychic
Meteor Mash
Hyper Beam
Bullet Punch

*Shiny* Veasaur @ None
Bold
304/135/196/204/258/165/
Energy Ball
Sludge Bomb
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed

*Shiny* Porygon-Z @ Leftovers
Modest
311/173/169/400/186/279
Ice Beam
Tri Attack
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse

Rates?
P.S Is Porygon-Z's Sp.Atk stat hacked?

Last edited:

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
Years
I'm confuzzled; Is this an ingame team, or competitive? Also, a helpful hint would be to post the EV's for stats, and not the totals themselves.

Charizard; What purpose does Leppa Berry serve? I'd reccomend something that boosts Speed or Special Attack;

Metagross; Hyper Beam is just no. The recharge is annoying, and it's Normal type. Just no.

Porygon-Z; Tri Attack? WHY GOD WHY ;o; I'd reccomend either Thunderbolt or Psychic, iunno if it can learn them though

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
Years
o_o, Tri Attack is the best attack for Porygon-Z, Jesh On topic, you should include EV's. Please tell that is it an ingame team or a competitive battling team. Some of the natures are horrible as are all the movesets.

For Celebi, use: Stealth Rock/Leaf Storm/Earth Power/U-turn and get a Modest Celebi.

Don't use Charizard, it is sucks and has a horrible Stealth Rock weak.

For Salamence, the moveset is fine, but use a Naive or a Naughty Nature.

Metagross' moveset is horrible, use Agility/Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Thunderpunch.
Also use an Adamant nature.

Venusaur is fine.

Use Hidden Power Fighting/Ground on Porygon-Z. Please include Porygon-Z's nature as well.

Back