• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
While we're talking about Egypt and Greece I'd like to say I love learning about Mythology. We should have a whole school subject on it.

And I'm not too sure about a world tour. It'd be nice and all but ehhh. Not much for traveling.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Omg I really want to go to Greece one day, the Acropolis, Rhodes, Athens... It'd all be BEAUTIFUL to see with my very eyes.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
You should go now before the whole country implodes- may happen in a matter of months XD

My aunt was there this summer and she brought a ton of pictures. It's pretty beautiful.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I'll love to see Greece and Egypt with my very eyes too. But the place that I really can't wait to know is Transylvania.

Years
I've been to Corfu and Lefkada, they're both such lovely places.

But because my father was born a Greek Cypriot, we usually take our trips to Cyprus. The sights there are just as gorgeous and I remember wanting to live there once upon a time.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I've been to Penang and Kaula Lumpar in Malaysia.
...The food... the food /drools.
I could get a whole meal in the street food courts (the sanitary ones) for two dollars.
Man, I put on weight there.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I've been to Penang and Kaula Lumpar in Malaysia.
...The food... the food /drools.
I could get a whole meal in the street food courts (the sanitary ones) for two dollars.
Man, I put on weight there.

Guess what kind of food I like. :P Hint: We have been both there.

Also, it's Kuala Lumpur

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've never been anywhere outside my country :( but one day I really want to go to England, France and America. As long as a place is clean, safe and speaks either English or French I'll go there :P

Though that said, I wouldn't mind seeing Italy and those other popular European countries. I don't really want to go to the African countries because they seem like a big commitment and I don't really have any interest in Asia outside seeing the cherry blossoms in Japan lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Except for the first three months of my life which I spent in my native South Korea (and which I obviously remember nothing of) and a 5th grade class trip to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, I've never left the US. Which I'm totally fine with, though I'd like to see Japan once. For the anime, of course :P

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'm in the same boat as Andy, I haven't left my country ever before. ;~;

I wish I would though! This isn't much of great country right now anyways...

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Seriously. There's more to the world than just your own country and if you don't get to see someplace else before you die, then..idk. xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Seriously. There's more to the world than just your own country and if you don't get to see someplace else before you die, then..idk. xD

Living life to its fullest... I think we all need to have fulfilling lives.

On another topic, is it just me, or did the "more" became "less" in the title of this DCC?

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
On another topic, is it just me, or did the "more" became "less" in the title of this DCC?
Haha yeah, it tends to change often. Either way, I was wondering how can you add or remove 200% of Cherrim onto a thread... (don't mind me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back