• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen English release date! Revealed!

Years
Typically, the games are released in English on a Sunday (and in the Spring as well), so as the above poster pointed out, it will indeed be a tough four days. :P I'm trying to save up as much as possible to get one of the two games as well upon immediate release, so yeah, I am a bit anxious as well lol.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Canadians only have to wait one day for their Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I'm American, so I have to settle for Columbus Day, which doesn't even get me a day off from school.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm excited to get White 2 when it's released, but the release date is in the middle of no extra money period. Going to have to figure out a way to allocate some funds. :[

Back