• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
Yellow do you mind deleting my character from the roster, I don't think I did a good job with him. If anyone asks he was swallowed by the Lugia white dorm (that's where he was headed anyway xD)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@jbsundown: You're approved. Congratulations. :P

@Flyborg: Alright... Feel free to make a new one in his pace? o3o

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Spoiler:

Teacher application!

Dawn

Years
@LBSunDown: What I'm interested in finding out is how one manages to fall asleep in such a soul-rocking place? Sheesh. >> <<

Years
@Yellow well his time getting to the island and over-tiredness will make his attention to surroundings and physical feeling count for very little. Also with his lack of knowledge about the area will make him probably think that the forest looks so spooky for a reason such as the school might do theatre performances and having a scary look would make a nice background for the play. Or something along those lines anyway :P

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Spoiler:

Teacher application!

Hey Yellow, can you read through my Teacher sign up? Thanks.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Hey Yellow.!

Just dropping in to see if I can join PTA. I mean if there are open spots. But before all, I have 1 small tiny itsy bitsy question.

Which page shows the character sign up application? I'm lost in the midst of the lot of pages surrounding me..

Dawn

Years
@Lt. Col. Fantastic: Looks good. :P Your newest character is accepted!

@Pokemonmaster_draco: Of course you can! :P The sign up template is on the first post of the first page, under the appropriately titled spoiler.

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: NEW DAY APPROACHING
A new day will begin most likely on the 14th. It is currently the 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back