• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poll: which do you like the best?

which pokemon in my siggy do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
poll: which do you like the best? also request colored sprites!!!!

pick one! feel free to comment on any of them, and if you want a custom colored pokemon, tell me, and include colors for the pokemon. and by colors, i mean however many number of colors that are originally on the pokemon, and specify which color goes in which spot.

edit:dont forget that you can request a colored pokemon in here!!!

Last edited:

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
ill get on it right away, okay?

edit: its done! i hope you like it
colored_snorlax.bmp

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Can I have a Pikachu please?
Tips of ears:Yellow
Main Body:Red
Cheeks:Blue
Brown Part of Tail:Green

Thanks a lot!

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
ok, sorry i was soo late... ill get on it now

edit: sorry, i actually jus started the pikachu, but it wont take long, sorry!

another edit: actually, its done! i hope you like it, because i personally dont consider it to be one of my greater recolorings... but here it is!
colored_pikachu.bmp

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
Thanks! I like it! Could I get one more Pikachu? Thanks!
It looks normal except for
Cheeks: Pink
Brown Part of Tail: Pink
Feet: Pink
Thanks again! This will probably be my last one,so I can give other people chances.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
ok, this also will be... maybe my last recoloring for the night, so ... ill be on that right away

edit: its all done, hope you enjoy it! feel free to ask for more some other time if you'd like, but im signin off for tonight, so ... hope you like it!
pika_pink.bmp

to others... ill get other requests in the mornin...its 11:37pm now, so... ill be on... round... 10 or 11 am... so like in 12 hours, so ... keep voting! and keep those requests comin in!

Last edited:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
*loves the Trainer* I meant to comment on him when I posted your card but forgot to. >P

Anyways, I think he's really cool looking.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
could u make me a royal blue and white charizard and an orange and white lugia, that would be awsome, i really like all the sprites u made

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
thanks JKaizer!
tyrogue... i dont know which colors go where, but... ill make both ways so you can choose

edit: i finished both Charizards, here they are--
Charizardcolored.bmp
Charizardcolored2.bmp

another edit: here are the Lugias(i think you probably wanted the orange body one)
Lugiacolored.bmp
Lugiacolored2.bmp
did you want the black parts of Lugia colored differently? and anything on Charizards? just say something that is wrong, and ill fix it, im gettin off for tonight, but everyone--- keep requesting!

Last edited:

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
Years
no problem, and feel free to ask for more if you want any more

to everyone--------keep requesting! and dont forget to specify which modified colors replace original colors on the pokemon, so i can make it without havin to worry about gettin it wrong, thanks!

Back