• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moonlight Version [RMXP]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The black lines all over the layout make it look horrible and hard to read. Also, you have several tile errors in your screens, and you really need to set up the map connections.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hmmm...Yea I just noticed this...You seem to have part of the ocean tiles on your path in one of the screens.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
The problem is that Nytkoi probably dont know about the shift thing. Just put the sand path while holding shift then it should work... (or the water tiles)

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
it's good, except, you might want to change the tiles,the fr/lg tiles dont really work in a game.

Im still looking for good tiles.

cool. the male hero looks a bit chineese with his outfit... i dont know why tho....

Hmmm... I wonder why?

Hmmm...Yea I just noticed this...You seem to have part of the ocean tiles on your path in one of the screens.

Well, mabye you all could help me oput by pointing out some errors? Thanks :].
The problem is that Nytkoi probably dont know about the shift thing. Just put the sand path while holding shift then it should work... (or the water tiles)

Sorry, but Im just a beginner. I have no idea what the shift thing is..

Oh, and Im sorry Wichu. :[ Like I said, mabye some of you guys could help me with the tile errors?

Oh, okay. Im sorry you guys didn't like the update. Ill try harder. Wichu, Im sorry, what are map connections? DO you mean the event comment 'Transfer Player' ?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Uhh...No no one said they disliked the update. we are all trying to help you improve the game though by pointing out some of the errors, and map connections have to deal with editor that comes with pokemon essentials. You can connect maps when you click on it, and then click visual editor, but push F5 for help before starting It'll help you out a little more, and good luck

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Ah, okay. I get it. :] I was wondering, guys... Do you think this game has enough potential to be posted in the Games Showcase?

And, ~element is formatting d/p battle terrains for Moonlight. :D

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Yes it has, it has all the requirements needed for it also, here is a special tutorial Ive just made to you and for those that doesnt know all RMXP tricks/tools ^^:

14917de.png

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Ask a moderator to move this, its easier. And yes, you should do it, i moved there with less screens etc. Good luck.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Okay, I'll ask Avatar! Thanks, JV!

New userbar!
121rgud.png

Code:
Code:
[$URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160873&page=3"][IMG$]http://i33.tinypic.com/121rgud.png[/IMG$][/URL$]
(take out the $)

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

From what I've seen, i really do like your mapping. I'll take a better look at it and read the story when i have more time. Keep workin at it :P

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Yeey~

Congrats on getting moved to the Showcase :D Let's hope for a long running of the thread, shall we?

Good luck with the continuation of your game, Nytkoi. Oh, and if you need help, don't hesitate to PM me :x

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Hey congrats Nyktoi on the move I know this game will be awesome and can't wait to see more. :D

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
o.o;;

Wow. It really got in. It did! Wow! ;D Thanks for the support, everyone! Now, Ill hopefully have the battle terrains (D/P style) AND new tiles from Kyledove inserted by sunday. Wish me good luck, guys! When I'm done with that, Ill start on making the other places and events. But, for now, what I really need is FAKEMON! Its kinda essential becuase this game will feature new pokemon. ANd again, I just died becuase of the move! Hope for an update! Cheers!

Let's hope we get Pokemon Moonlight's userbar in some signatures, capiche? :P
Also; Thanks to Fanking Omega, I got myself FR/LG NPCs! Edding all R/S NPCs soon.

Atomic Reactor

your not going to use Kyles DP tiles are you D:
they are sooo overused -_-
Maybe use a different of his styles? or maybe Alistairs?

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I love the new story. It's certainly an improvement from what I first saw, and I also enjoy the new screenshots. Still, the big WHATT line you have there reminds me of some of the more lame lines I've read from video games (Like when Cecil kills Rydia's mother in the newer FFIV)...

Back