• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
hey in safari zone i found psyducks with low level and natu lol edit i found a trainer called guitarrist fernando with low level pokemons

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
hey in safari zone i found psyducks with low level and natu lol edit i found a trainer called guitarrist fernando with low level pokemons

They are intentional, I didn't want to have pre evolutions at high levels, if that was the case it would only take a rare candy and they would evolve. I've checked Fernando's team and it seems fine, Level 56 which is equal to the trainers in that area.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
Wow, this is a really cool hack.
It took me 12 times to defeat Brawly.

Ps: And Linoone is boss in this.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
I'm going to start this and try to complete the Pokedex. I'll keep you updated.

After beating Roxanne;

Hoenn Dex: 17
National Dex (Had to count): 38
Team:
trozei016.png
- Level 14
trozei060.png
- Level 14
trozei043.png
- Level 16
trozei084.png
- Level 14
trozei255.png
- Level 14
trozei287.png
- Level 14

Roxanne MVP: Oddish

Last edited:

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Hey I was wondering if the pokemon in this game had altered movesets. For example the last hard mode game i played was fire-red omega and like Bellossom naturally learned leaf blade while Gardevoir naturally learned ice punch. So do pokemon know slightly altered and improved movesets?

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
Years
Hoenn Dex: 35
National Dex (Had to count): 69
Team:
trozeiani017.gif
- Level 22
trozeiani060.gif
- Level 20
trozeiani043.gif
- Level 20
trozeiani084.gif
- Level 20
trozeiani256.gif
- Level 20
trozeiani288.gif
- Level 20

Roxanne MVP:
trozeiani043.gif

Brawly MVP:
trozeiani017.gif

wilso

Grass Master
Years
wow really u have a full team of six dam i need to catch a six member i just beat 6th gym higest lvl is my 62 camerupt

EDIT: i also boxed my starters he was a torchic

Last edited:

wilso

Grass Master
Years
i must say norman was a pain hes blissy just kept killing my best poke unlike winona i had good pokes for that fight i props need a fighting type for 6th member

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
My Team:
Lv 15 Mudkip
Lv 14 Quilava
Lv 15 Chikorita
Lv 14 Pidgey
Lv 14 Elekid
Lv 14 Ralts

This is after I got my 1st badge

wilso

Grass Master
Years
dam u guys like having a full 6 party be4 1st gym or wat XD i had only 2 pokes when i did it. i threw away my starter when i got chikorita

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Well in my previous playthrough of EEmerald I only had 3 main pokemon. Alakazam, Golem and Blaziken. Then got Absol, Jolteon, and I forgot my surfer

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Yeah, I remember it now, my surfer(a.k.a as drake pwner) is Golduck with Surf, Ice Beam, Waterfall, Confusion(he/she can't learn Psychic wt*)

wilso

Grass Master
Years
really? i have never used a golduck in my team ive used slowpoke but he was a awsome team member

blue

gucci
Years
Hey I was wondering if the pokemon in this game had altered movesets. For example the last hard mode game i played was fire-red omega and like Bellossom naturally learned leaf blade while Gardevoir naturally learned ice punch. So do pokemon know slightly altered and improved movesets?

Check the latest release (6.13) Just some slight changes to movesets, documents etc. nothing too important.

Yes there is, not many currently the main ones are listed on the Pokémon Stat Changes document but I plan to add more. One I've noticed which I'm going to add is Golduck needs to learn Psychic but I do plan to add more and I'm open to any suggestions.
These are the current changes so far:

Dodrio now learns Bulk up & Shock wave (TM)
Kingler now learns Bulk up, Earthquake & Brick Break (TM)
Ledian now learns Ice Beam & Sludge Bomb (TM)
Ariados now learns Thunderbolt & Aerial Ace (TM)
Ludicolo now learns Leaf Blade at Level 35 & Giga Drain at level 40.
Swellow now learns Bulk Up, Blizzard, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower & Torment (TM)
Nosepass now learns Dig & Brick Break (TM)
Altaria now learns Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Blizzard & Thunder (TM)
Crawdaunt can now learn Shadow Ball (TM)

Last edited:

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years

Check the latest release (6.13) Just some slight changes to movesets, documents etc. nothing too important.

Yes there is, not many currently the main ones are listed on the Pokémon Stat Changes document but I plan to add more. One I've noticed which I'm going to add is Golduck needs to learn Psychic but I do plan to add more and I'm open to any suggestions.
These are the current changes so far:

Um the ones i named would be useful. The moves pokemon naturally learned in gen3 is a bit unfortunate and unfair to many. For grass types theres a huge move gap between magical leaf ((60)) and solarbeam ((120)) and very few pokemon learn leaf blade, so giving that move to more grass types would be loved.
Also letting each eeveelution learn it's 95 damage type move naturally would be wonderful. Flareon learning flamthrower, jolteon learning thunderbolt, vaporeon learning surf/ice beam.
most people teach their alakazam the elemental punches so learning that naturally would be good. In pokemon emerald, there is only one brick break tm, yet the move is needed by so many pokemon, so making it purchasable like in Fire Red would be amazing. Seeing as how emerald is my favorite game I used to have a million of these. I'll throw down a few ideas every once in a while.

blue

gucci
Years
Well I had already increased the power of Giga Drain to 75 (and the PP to 15) considering 60 was too low.. Initially I was going to add the Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt to the Eeveelutions at a certain level but that's something I need to do. I can easily implement Brick Break into the Lilycove Mart or something like that it's just something that didn't cross my mind, I'll sort something out so thanks for the ideas.

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
I have to say, this one is really addicting because of the difficulty level, very well done :)
It was quite easy up to the first gym, got a lot harder then, lost three times to Brawly before I managed to knock out his damned Heracross xD. Got to the fourth gym now, with a lv48 Alakazam, lv44 Blaziken, lv43 Feraligatr, lv36 Meganium. I guess Norman will be really tough to kill :)

Just a tiny bug I encountered (no idea if it's possible to replicate, forgot to take screenies :x): I entered the pkmn center in Rustboro, and there was a NPC with the male main character sprite, I got an Old Amber from it, then it disappeared... Quite odd :P

blue

gucci
Years
I have to say, this one is really addicting because of the difficulty level, very well done :)
It was quite easy up to the first gym, got a lot harder then, lost three times to Brawly before I managed to knock out his damned Heracross xD. Got to the fourth gym now, with a lv48 Alakazam, lv44 Blaziken, lv43 Feraligatr, lv36 Meganium. I guess Norman will be really tough to kill :)

Just a tiny bug I encountered (no idea if it's possible to replicate, forgot to take screenies :x): I entered the pkmn center in Rustboro, and there was a NPC with the male main character sprite, I got an Old Amber from it, then it disappeared... Quite odd :P

Thank you!

Ah right I wouldn't have changed that if you hadn't have told me so thanks! That was the old method to obtain the Old Amber however you now obtain it at Ever Grande City right outside the Elite Four.

Also just another quick edit I've re uploaded the Beta and made some slight move changes and removed a couple of errors (6.133)

Last edited:
Back