• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
or jsut the fact that not all girly girls are weak trainers. you guys said misty was a strong trainer and also mentioned she was a tom-boy, if y'all think may's weak cuz she a girly-girl i htink the show will later prove y'all wrong

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
Okay I'll join.... *signs up* say hi to ur new club member!!! now what do i do?? i know....get a pic of Misty for my sig!!!! .... that is when i can change it .....

*goes off to find pic*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
'Tsup, LL. welcome to El Clubo de Numero Uno. Have fun. Be excited. But don't be militant pro-Misty. That's uncool.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
kirby00 said:
if y'all think may's weak cuz she a girly-girl i htink the show will later prove y'all wrong

Err, she's not weak because she's a girly-girl, she's weak because she has no idea what she's doing and has little cute pokemon like Torchic, Skitty, and Beautifly. Besides, she could never show off any skills that may have rubbed off Ash onto her because she has no interest in battling, only beauty contests =/

LanceLite said:
Okay I'll join.... *signs up* say hi to ur new club member!!!

Hey LanceLite, welcome to the club. Remember to contribute to any mentally-stimulating Misty discussion we may have, contribute pics if you have any, stuff like that.

The Adamant Dodger said:
But don't be militant pro-Misty. That's uncool.

Indeed. Militant pro-Misty fans are giving us normal ones a bad name.

~Ozy~

Years
Yep, they are. It's a pity, really. They're ruining it for the rest of us. But iI suppose it's that way with a lot of character-related fandoms.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, probably. I saw a few "may rox misty sux shes 2 angree die misty lol lol" posts in the last Misty vs. May debate, so I suppose we're not alone. There were a whole lot more militant Misty fans in that topic though, one of them *coughmulletcough* even got it closed for his posts -_-;;

Years
yeah, and also people tend to obsess after a while. i just hope none of us are/become that way as missing some1 who may not positively return as a main character may be giving too much hope. but supposrting her is still a good thing as it shows you care about things many f others may have forgotten. im glad clubs like these exist today to help remind those to not forget even some of the minor chars: ie jigglypuff (a club i made) to bring them back, and show that they are those wanting them to be regulars. and i hope you agree with me when i say "cant wait for jigglypuff to return" yay!

~Ozy~

Years
Well, I osess a bit, I know that. But I obsess healthily. I don't do the kinky erotic fanfics and such, but I will debate until I get banned for sheer stubborness in favor of Misty.

But on the issue of militancy, I think it increases once a character leaves the show. Militant May fancs can hide behind the shield of "Misty was cut from the show, so May must be superior" for now. Militant pro-Misty's can't do the same and so they show their true form.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I admit I also obsess over Misty as well and debate in my mind about whether she'll be back or not. Although available evidence points toward her returning, I still worry that she's gone for good. I sometimes feel militant when I think about who she was replaced with, but I never let any anger show. I just bide my time and hope that the Hoenn arc will end in Japan soon so our questions will be answered.

Oh, and this is my 200th post in this topic o_O

Years
wow you are obsessed... j/k =). but hmm. ya it would be interesting. i think about pokemon alot, (way too much) and i think it would be better if misty returned, got rid of max, had may as a seperate journey (i htink they have her in the specials) and isty was totally cooler and different. *not to offend those who miss her old personae* but like if her poke were fully evolved, and strong with great moves. and she totally beats ash and then she is a little more cocky, and less quiete. if she was loud, *not too much i say* but enoguh to make hr intimidating to the rest of who they see it would be fun to see her be cocky and prove it. it may take attention away from ash, but she needed more air-time anyways. brock could alos be more in-the-game and talk more instead of jsut making food and giving small tips most ppl who watched for at least b4 adv. gen. know

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
Here's a funny little song I play on the station. Even though it was released in 1987, you have to get a little suspicious by word, um, four:

http://letrasdecanciones.tomamusica.com/i/Inxs/Mystify_46188.htm

I actually made a "remix" of this using quotes that I play during live broadcasts.

I've tried to put my finger on what makes Misty so compelling. Anyone ever been interested (romantically or otherwise) in someone similar?

Last edited:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
LanceLite said:
Okay I'll join.... *signs up* say hi to ur new club member!!! now what do i do?? i know....get a pic of Misty for my sig!!!! .... that is when i can change it .....

*goes off to find pic*
Welcome here lancelite!
Well! I must admit that i may be one of pro-misty fans, but i am till she's back only.I think May is good to be a character but secondary ones only to be shown in main storyline and good enough to be shown in specials.Anyway, i had asked some people not to mention May's name here because then some non-clubmember May fins will just begin to make this a May lover+Misty hater club! There are many more pro-May Millitants too. One of them is *coughKairicough*.

Years
what are you guys, spies now? if you are gonna count hwo is doing this, then that'll jsut start something esp. if them or some1 they know see what you guys are saying and get pissed. and kairi being a mod. shouldnt be mentioned like hat, and if she is that way she shouldnt be if she's a mod.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! She's like that.

Sorry to say but she's like that anyway let's stop this cause mods can get angry by this. Anyway, what's going to be our new topic? Our rp is also too slow and our Big members like ML17 and ~Silent Tattsu~ aren't online and not in the club?[too bad for a busy club like this.]

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
thanx to everyone who welcomed me!!! kairi's a may fan???... whats a miltank thingy anyway?? .....

i think may is one interfering old hag... XD theres a rumor going on at another forum i go to. it says that misty will be back in the next season. thats where shes gonna be telling ash all about her love for him. may is gonna be off with that other guy in movie 7... but i dont believe anything of it. of course..... ash/misty shipping is what i do... XD

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
well! I Think that May's unnecessary.

well, Lancelate, i can see that u are a true pokeshippper lover. I am happy to see one again. As for everybody here, we do beleive that Misty is coming back in next season.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
O_o; Hm. I wish I could see a new show with Misty in it. But anyway. They needed to take Misty out for a few simple reasons such as the reason that they wanted to give Pokemon a whole new outlook like making a game character come into the anime. (This has never been done before. Exception from the Gym Leaders and a few minor characters) The way the anime focuses a bit more on the game. =P

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
Well, seeing as how planning/writing for season 8 has probably only just begun (if it's begun at all), it's highly unlikely that anyone who isn't directly involved would have anything more than logical guesses as to the contents.

As for why she was revomved, Asher has just about covered it. They were trying to put in a few more game tie-ins, perhaps to let the young'uns know a bit more about Ru/Sa. Furthermore, like it or not, Misty's character was underdeveloped compared to the others. I suppose she needed a bit of a break.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
BRING HER BACK... ;_; *cries like heck* i want misty back..... for some reason i like to call Misty by her japanese name tho i force myself to call her by her english name. .........oh well... maybe i'll start saying Kasumi again.......

oi asher ur pics dont work....

ujjwalpokemon said:
well, Lancelate, i can see that u are a true pokeshippper lover. I am happy to see one again. As for everybody here, we do beleive that Misty is coming back in next season.
yup u got that rite... always have and will be a pokeshipper..... SATOSHI AND KASUMI ALL THE WAY TO THE WEDDING CENTER!!!!

and one more thing... MY NAME IS LANCELITE NOT LATE..... grrr.....

Years
neways, i think misty doesn need major improvement, but the real improvements should go to brock... i mean, he ad almost no part in the series and he was the 1 who returned rather than misty. if they bring him back, he should definetly have more parts in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back