• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
He looks so cute in those pics
nohat.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I've never watched a Japanize ep, does it always have that text around the picture?

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Oh ok! Was just abit cnfused, what does Ash sound like in japaneze, beter than english?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Ohhh! I love his Japanese voice. The episode I sent you was in Japanese didnt you hear his voice. Its hot if you ask me XD. I just love it...its better than the English one to me. I like both but the Jap one is just *melts into puddle* HOT!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
No, The one I downloaded didn't have sound! :( A girl does his english voice anyway, have you got any japan sound clips of him!?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
No I wish but I dont know how to make sound clips....I wish they ususally have his voice on the thing for next weeks episode but not this week.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
^^ Nice pictys, everyone! :D
I've heard his Japanese voice before. :D
And, yes, it IS HOT. ^^;;
(Just so you know, i've watched Japanese Pokemon movie prevews online. :D He-he.)
V Da picty below is adoable. :D
GoodKachu.jpg

(OK, tell me if I posted before. XP I forgot!)

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
Years
Wow, thanks! Love the Ash pictures by the way! And I have NO clue what his japanese voice is...but I don't think it can make him less attractive (to cute for that)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
The ending are great. Too bad they dont air them in the dub ><;;
Oh well at least they are online I guess.

sammy-ash01.jpg

Edit:
Its Chatsy's b~day!!!!!
Chatsy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back