• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Your milotic called to me. It said "TRAAAADE FOR MEEE!!!"

If you still have, what are you looking for for it?

haha ;)

im really looking for events i dont have, like other 10th anniversary ones or VCG ones. as long as it isnt shaymin, regigigas or darkrai. i have those already

mines my sig

ok cool. ill be in wifi in a few minutes as im in the elite four

Last edited:

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
If you want to hold it for a few weeks I can finish my migration and item transfurs (through migration) to soul silver and migrate from generation 3 an authentic wishmkr Jirachi.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
Thank you very much I will try to hurry along the process as much as I can and I will PM you when I have gotten it

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2010
shiney

i have a shiney medicham level 36 timid nature

and i would love too trade it for a shiney Metagross lvl 50, or a shiney salamnce but if you dont wana trade please could you offer me something. :)

PKMN Trainer Silver

PKMN Master
Years
I am interested in Regirock lvl 30 and TRU Shaymin lvl 52. I can get you all the TM's you're looking for and I have Shiny Noctowl (traded from my Pearl or Platinum (my DS is not in front of me) if you are interested.

Years
i have a shiney medicham level 36 timid nature

and i would love too trade it for a shiney Metagross lvl 50, or a shiney salamnce but if you dont wana trade please could you offer me something. :)

uhhh id arther offer one of the other shinies, maybe like crobat or weavile for medicham if possible.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
Hey LW, i'm lookin for a handful of items if you have em available. if you do have these available i'll look through your wants and see what i can offer :)
Brick Break
Focus Band*// Choice Band // Choice Scarf

*why do people use focus sash over focus band? it seems like focus band is more useful?

Last edited:
Years
Hey LW, i'm lookin for a handful of items if you have em available. if you do have these available i'll look through your wants and see what i can offer :)
Brick Break
Focus Band*// Choice Band // Choice Scarf

*why do people use focus sash over focus band? it seems like focus band is more useful?

hmm the only one i have to trade is a choice scarf. what tm's do you have?

and people use the sash more than the focus band because the sash always works, and the band relies on chance to work

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
that would explain it!

i have or can get anything you can purchase from the platinum game. otherwise let me check once i lose this match with cynthia on purpose DIE FASTER ELECTIVIRE!

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
Years
Sounds groovy buuuuuuuuuuuuudy.

^filler^

and because i can i'm giving yo uanother egg move for your shop lol.
Roselia with spikes

Last edited:
Back