• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sounds like a plan to me! Alright, I'll sign Rowan and Rex up for fighting the bossboss, anyone else care to lend a hand beating him to the ground? :D

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Whoa!

Just posting ehre to show everyone I'm not dead yet! >_< Sorry for the absence without word. I'll try and post quickly! :)

If anyone wants a fighting partner and doesn't have one or whatever you want to do, send me a VM.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Hey, sorry for the lack of post-ness. Something came up that I had to deal with. I will get a post in tomorrow so that you guys who are waiting on me can get moving. My sincerest apologies for the delay!

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Hey, sorry for the lack of post-ness. Something came up that I had to deal with. I will get a post in tomorrow so that you guys who are waiting on me can get moving. My sincerest apologies for the delay!

Yeah me too, except I'll try to post by the end of the day.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I'll try to squeeze in a post tonight before I go inactive (well, not totally. Just partially that I will not be able to post every other day. more like once every three days) since exam week is coming up and I need to study.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
And it's up! That took longer than expected. My bad. Nonetheless, Fuyu we can get to kicking some bird tail feathers and Sir Bastian can go off and find Mr. Boss Bird with whoever else is going after it.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
All right~ I'll try to post tomorrow or after I finish this other post. :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Sin just spotted the Mandibuzz. Anybody is welcome to join him. Although I doubt if I will battle it already. There are still some Murkrows and Vullaby milling about.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My post should be coming up later today :) Mattis will join the others, not sure if he'll be able to interact in this post though.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Rowan has gotten a hit off on the Mandibuzz! He's sent for reinforcements though, and I'd definitely like some help taking him down a peg :3

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Alright so. :( I know I made a post earlier about posting, but I don't think it's going to happen. I've been not feeling so great lately and I think I need to give myself a little room. This has happened to me before and it started after I joined too many RPs and I think this is what's happening again.

I don't want to leave GoP, but there's another RP I was going to do with a friend and I'm trying not to bail out on them or anything like that. Please don't take anything the wrong way. :( This is really a great RP and I wish I could stay, but I remember someone else being eager to join and I'd feel bad for hogging a spot anyhow.

So sorry! >_< I'll have to drop out. Have fun in the RP guys, all of your characters are as amazing as the RP! :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Apologises for my negligence the last few days - currently moving out of my flat so everything is fairly chaotic!

Kiklion, sad to see you go - but I totally understand. It was a pleasure having you here.

heretostay, the characters are currently under attack and fighting off enemy pokémon - who are led by a 'boss'. The Kingdom of the Forest have been ambushed by a large pack of Poochyena and Mightyena - including a nasty looking black one.

Aim is to kill the boss.

*-*-*-*​

Tomorrow (Sunday) an update will be posted from Mattis' perspective.

On Tuesday, I will also be PM-ing someone who is attacking each boss and give them the finishing blow.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Hey, sorry everybody for not posting, I've been sick and busy lately but I believe things are calming down. However, I doubt I'll be able to keep playing as Cross for much longer. Things are bound to get more hectic in the next weeks, with some assignments due and another truckload of exams :(

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I'll hopefully get a chance to post tomorrow. We shall see. :3

Swift the cuteness of your avatar...I can't take it.... *dies*

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The cute avatar is to distract you from the fact I didn't actually post today, however Mattis will be appearing tomorrow. I'm half way there ><.

Mick - Take it day-by-day, if it gets to a point where you feel you can't post (even weekly) then make the decision. Life comes first, but you're in no way tied to keeping super-active here.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
48 hours you say? BUMP

I am about to VM the people who are responsible for the final blow. They will have a deadline of Sunday and have the option to pass it on to someone else if they feel they won't be able to post.

A new update will be coming in one week, as I am away Saturday-Tuesday.

Back