• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Nicknames? Hmm, I usually go by any shortened from of my screen name (usually Pikapal or Ppal) or you can call me Jared. XP

As for manga...

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Yeah, you really get the feeling you want to read the next part xD
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Yeah, you really get the feeling you want to read the next part xD
Spoiler:

I concur about the spoiler contents. XD

Also, I have a Zanpakuto ready!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Also, I have a Zanpakuto ready!

Spoiler:
Wow, that really unique Pikapal!
I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a zan like it before.
I'll add a link to it on the first post.

I have an idea for something I wanted to add to the club.
I did this in another bleach club, but I didn't want to do it here until we had a lot of member.

Years

I did this in another bleach club, but I didn't want to do it here until we had a lot of member.

That's what I told him. ^__^

requests user to be in Squad 6 with with Live-taichou

What would this addition be? /Is curious

-Jared-

Years

Ehehehe, thanks! It took me a while to think it up.

And I am curious too! I hate suspense. I hope this doesn't last too long...XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I would also like to join! ^__^ Is it okay if I post a Zanpokuto at a later date? I am still conjuring up ideas...

On a related note, do I really have to say Keiri? I mean...oh. Uh. >__> XD
Haha.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
Three new members. Either I was gone for a long time, or the club is getting more active.
I'm hoping the latter.

Spoiler:
I really hope so.
Spoiler:
Yeah, like Zam said, it's really unique. I can definitely see myself having trouble with this kind of zanpakutou, especially the bankai.
Oh, you're going to do that? Awesome. Though since I've already done it in the other club, it'll just be a copy+paste.

-Jared-

Years
Haha.
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

All right, Ilpeh, I like the look of that nickname. XD Nice to meet you!

Oh, you're going to do that? Awesome. Though since I've already done it in the other club, it'll just be a copy+paste.

You're in on this? I am now even more curious...>__<

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
I'm curious now...and by that I mean REALLY curious.

Oh! I've made a Bleach AMV, which is like a tribute to the first episode! Here's the link ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TWggE-i59Y

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club Jayster23, Vrai and Pikapal642!
I am the Lieutenant of the 12th Squad, RASENCERO! You may call me Ras. if you get tired of typing. ^^

The club is getting more active these days! Nice! :P

Pikapal, your Zanpakuto is very unique. The only other music type I can think of is Ōtoribashi Rōjūrō's Zanpakuto (Rose).

Zam said:
I did this in another bleach club, but I didn't want to do it here until we had a lot of members.

Do tell.

ILPy said:

That?...Awesomeness?....copy+paste?..... hmmmm.....interesting.....
Very interesting.....

-Jared-

Years
Apparently I have a good Zanpakuto. XD Thanks!

And on this mysterious idea...apparently we will have to type something up for it, something that Ilpeh has already done...Hmmm...*ponders*

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Ohai. I forgot to check here.. it was partially because I was reading like crazy. ;~;

I just read up through chapter 427 this past week-ish. Should I feel happy about that or sad because it's kind of sad that I read that much..?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode 298:
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I was a bit surprised there was no Shiro, i mean he's probably got the most fangirls and boys hasn't he. Anyway I presume he was off sulking somewhere. As for the other i didn't even think of those. lol

-Jared-

Years
Lol, I completely forgot about the anime. I never thought to watch the anime AND read the manga. But when I saw you mentioned it was filler, I figured, eh, why not. XD

/is downloading the episode. XD

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back