• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lets Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
I'd like weedle, machop and slowpoke, if no one has given you Bulbasaur, I can and if you want anything else, you can have any breedables in my thread below, also I'm interested in Zapdos, I can offer any Gen V legend for it (except Reshiram and Thundurus) :)

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
I'd like weedle, machop and slowpoke, if no one has given you Bulbasaur, I can and if you want anything else, you can have any breedables in my thread below, also I'm interested in Zapdos, I can offer any Gen V legend for it (except Reshiram and Thundurus) :)

Ok, I"ll breed you a weedle, machop and a slowpoke, for a bulbasaur, and if you can, a lapras and geodude. For the Zapdos, i really like that pokemon, and i'd trade it to you for the landorus, if you know how to, or know anyone that can clone. (i've heard about it, and i don't know how to do it myself, but it sounds like it could work) I just really love zapdos, and don't wanna lose it all together =]

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Ok, I"ll breed you a weedle, machop and a slowpoke, for a bulbasaur, and if you can, a lapras and geodude. For the Zapdos, i really like that pokemon, and i'd trade it to you for the landorus, if you know how to, or know anyone that can clone. (i've heard about it, and i don't know how to do it myself, but it sounds like it could work) I just really love zapdos, and don't wanna lose it all together =]

Okay deal! :) , I can't or know anyone who can clone sorry, it's your choice though.

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Sounds good! The starters are lv.1 Does the gender matter?

Nope, i don't care what gender they are :)

Okay deal! :) , I can't or know anyone who can clone sorry, it's your choice though.

Ok :) I'll try finding out more with cloning, and if i can figure it out, or find someone, you can have a zapdos

i'll give you a geodude too if you want one, or a graveler if you'd prefer

Thats ok, i found one already :)

Last edited:

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Ahhh sorry everyone that wants to trade, its hard getting online all at the same time, lol, we probably all have different time zones

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hey! I would like to trade!
Could I have a Female Combee, Corphish and a Dratini please? I don't have that much, but I do breed dark pulse zoruas, you can one of those. I also have a gible, anorith, aerodactyl and a dream world musharna. If any of those don't interest you, then I could offer something else, okay?

Kilese

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 22, 2012
Hey! I would like to trade!
Could I have a Female Combee, Corphish and a Dratini please? I don't have that much, but I do breed dark pulse zoruas, you can one of those. I also have a gible, anorith, aerodactyl and a dream world musharna. If any of those don't interest you, then I could offer something else, okay?

Do you want all three of those pokemon as female? And I already have musharna, aerodactyl and zorua, but i don't have gible or anorith.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Do you want all three of those pokemon as female? And I already have musharna, aerodactyl and zorua, but i don't have gible or anorith.

All female works. What would you like for the third pokemon? BTW, I'm online now. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2011
Is there anyway you could trade me a timid or modest charmander? I dont really have anything good to offer, i just really want a charizard cuz he looks cool :)

Blackmagix95

Lock N Load
Years
i got my shiny metagross from the giant chasm but i give it away. it was a pain in the butt that i have to use all of my ultra balls and one master ball on it (i even weaken it!!) anyways, i like to trade too. the starter pokemon though from 1st 2nd 3rd generation (except for chikorita which is the pokemon i got for trading metagross). i will give you one of my legends and pokemon you dont got.

Last edited:

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
Years
I can offer Duskull, Cacnea, Chimchar, and Piplup for Nidoran F, Paras, Poliwag, and Shellder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back