• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Wonder Trade:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I follow the Tumblr of one of the background animators for the show (like extreme background animators, where no one really knows of the work she does until she admits it) and she revealed these two ponies.

Spoiler:

I just thought that was awesome and wanted to point it out in case anyone else felt the same.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Hi there. Can I join this club?
Username: MainecoonCatLover90
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
Why Fluttershy is my favorite: Because she's such a sweet pony.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I follow the Tumblr of one of the background animators for the show (like extreme background animators, where no one really knows of the work she does until she admits it) and she revealed these two ponies.

Spoiler:

I just thought that was awesome and wanted to point it out in case anyone else felt the same.

I need to find that tumblr. I'm really amazed as to how many pop culture, gaming, and life references are in that show. The amount is too high lmao.

Hi there. Can I join this club?
Username: MainecoonCatLover90
Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
Why Fluttershy is my favorite: Because she's such a sweet pony.

Welcome, deary! What would be your reasoning as to why you like Fluttershy, aside from being a sweet pony? Do you have a favorite moment of her in one of the episodes? Tell us! Fluttershy is a pretty cool pony too, as I share a trait of kindness to animals from her.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Sparity Episode:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Inspiration Manifestation:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got caught up with the two episodes on Saturday. Weeeeeeee. I actually liked both episodes, they were both laugh-out-loud funny.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

also, I'm surprised there wasn't much talk about this other than the past few spoilers...but anyone watched the trailer to Rainbow Rocks? Apparently it's going to debut in the fall of this year.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Thank you,dear Brendino,for your help.I have nothing to comment for the latest episode
Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Finally, the Equestrian Games:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hello everyone. I am back and I have news.

Spoiler:

^in regards to the above

Spoiler:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

((Forgive me for the double posting, group; but more information has popped up.))

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
OMG I'm gonna join please! :3

Username: Cassafrass1999

Favorite Pony: I love both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, but if I had to choose Rainbow Dash would totally be my top spot. I love her! ^_^

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
(( Kay, sorry about that Minerva. ))

Hello and welcome to the club, Cassafrass! I see you like Rainbow Dash as well. :)
I am stuck between her and Twilight Sparkle believe it or not.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I meant to respond last night but I was way too tired. lol

& Welcome to the club, Cassafrass! So many Rainbow Dash fans out there. :) What else do you like about RD, and what do you like about Fluttershy?

Season 5 was already confirmed at the beginning of the season, I believe. Unless the one I reported it was a rumor at first and the writers FINALLY added more confirmation to it? All in all, I am purely excited for this! Will it have a November debut date like this current season? I hope so! It'd be a wonderful birthday present.

haven't watched last weekend's episode still...aaaaahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back