• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ChaosSigma's Introductory Introduction (Um, wait... XD)

ChaosSigma0

How do I change this stupid username?
Years
Wazzup Internetz?!​
I'd like to introduce myself to everyone on PokéCommunity, to both old and new members.

The alias (I carefully made and gave myself) is ChaosSigma0, and I'm most commonly known as throughout the Internet as such by anyone who knows me.
You may also refer to me by my real name, Brion, if you need to.
I am a HUGE fan of Pokémon, MegaMan, My Little Pony and Touhou. (Yeah, I'm a brony. Problem?)

I'm 20 years old, and I live in Kingston in the 'likkle but tallawah' island country of Jamaica. Too bad, I don't know many people here as I haven't read the forums much.

I'm not exactly 'new' to this place as you may assume... I've been coming and going once in a while to get information on and playing the many various wonderful Pokémon ROM-hacks for the past few years. I've never given much thought about this place before, but this year I said to myself that I was going to come and join and, hopefully, meet new friends.

I've always been interested in creating/hacking my own games. I only know a bit about programming and languages though. And I also have been working on a rom-hack (of Emerald) by myself for about 4 months now. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to a lot of different things (like spelling), so it probably won't be released until I do everything I can and I feel satisfied enough to.

I'd like to thank everyone for reading my thread and have a great summer. ^_^
*ChaosSigma0*

Years
Aw hey, MLP is awesome. We've many people who like it around here and even an awesome fanclub over at the Fan Clubs & Groups board.. check it out, yes? ;P You'd fit in swimmingly over there.

Welcome to PC and good to meet you, ChaosSigma! Hacking is a fairly huge thing here given the size of our ROM Hacking category so this is the ideal place for anyone looking to make a ROM hack of their own. I've little knowledge of it myself but anyone who has interest will learn a lot by sticking around. Somewhat biased in favor of third gen hacks too so brownie points to you for making one using the Emerald base.

Be sure to stick around and keep posting. Don't disappear either, you're obligated to stick after now that you've posted an introduction! Haha. :D;

ChaosSigma0

How do I change this stupid username?
Years
Thanks for the welcome, Sheep!
It seems nice that this place has a board for fan clubs. I'll make sure to check it out eventually. I might not have the best online activity, but I'll try to come by often.

Back