• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Unofficial Trading Card League! (Skype/IMs preferred methods of play)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
No financial wagers of any kind are allowed, as it's against site rules. In that same vein, you cannot wager tangible items or personal contact information.

What about actual cards, If you beat that pokemon you get it?

I am keen as mustard. My availability times at this stage is

1pm-10pm Every day and throughout Sat and Sun any time (Obviously unless i have an errand to run).

It is now approaching 1pm the available time for me so these are the various times it would be elsewhere. Not overly convienient for some though.

My msn is [email protected]

431681_10150661023939155_601194154_11538330_631820678_n.jpg

Last edited:

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
What about actual cards, If you beat that pokemon you get it?

I am keen as mustard. My availability times at this stage is

1pm-10pm Every day and throughout Sat and Sun any time (Obviously unless i have an errand to run).

It is now approaching 1pm the available time for me so these are the various times it would be elsewhere. Not overly convienient for some though.

My msn is [email protected]

431681_10150661023939155_601194154_11538330_631820678_n.jpg

You wanna have a match now?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Yeah man, Uh where on? msn?, I haven't actually played a proper game for ages so id need a refresher on the rules.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2012
I would love to play my skype name is bama.jacob.dude
It might be a little before I start though because I haven't gotten any new cards in over 4 or 5 years and was about to start collecting again

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2012
Hi, I'd like to start playing tcg again, my skype is LuckyJayJet, I've made a deck but I'm not to experienced yet so please don't hit me with Darkrai ex, I just need to practice so I can get better at the game I'm available almost any time too.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Hey, got resonable deck, ready to play. Skype name should be my username, if not then DanMan1928 or Arceus79. Usually availible after 3:00 pm whatever you call the timezone on the west coast.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Well this thread has gone dark, but since it's stickied I think I should be fine to post. I'd love to have some matches. I play on playtcg.me a lot, so if you want to have a match, just let me know.

Kyleellwood

TCG Masta
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 22, 2012
I would like to battle some people! I added all of the people that put their skype name in this thread but, none of them accepted my request yet. Someone add me i'm ALWAYS on!

Skype name: Kyle.ellwood1

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2018
if this thread is still open add my skype : maxedofhaxed
im available all time on weekends and after 5 pm est on weeknights

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
I have a deck i have been changing for the longest time but have no one to play against
so it would be great if i can be in this league my contact info is.

*Skype name- Xfinder123
*Time I would be on- 10:00 am- 4:00 am Pacific Standard Time

I have a deck i have been altering and changing for the longest time but have no one to play against
so it would be great if i can be in this league my contact info is

*Skype name- Xfinder123
*Time I would be on- 10:00 pm- 4:00 am Pacific Standard Time

Last edited:
Back