• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
*Randomly wanders pokecommunity... falls into a pit and enters The Bleach Fan Club*

First, you guys have way to much time to post these long messages.

Secondly,
Spoiler:

Anyway
Yo what's up
And i'm not sure about joining but just in case; keiri

See you next time on DigiBleach!
Dragonball Bleach FTW!
XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you want to call me by.
As for not being sure on joining, well, stick around for a while. I'm sure you'll find that we'll be able to answer most/all queries you might have, as well as give good discussions, and not bite ;D

First, you guys have way to much time to post these long messages.
Hahaha, I think that'd mainly be pointed to me, as I tend to have somewhat long posts (or at least, I post them the most often). That's mainly because I enjoy thoroughly (to my standards) understanding each chapter, as well as give pretty clear explanations to any questions which I love answering.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Dragonball Bleach FTW!
XD
Oh, a Dragonball fan? This should be good, I've made many comparisons between Bleach and Dragonball Z, so having someone who can understand and discuss them with me would be good sorry, seems like I'm taking a liking to ya

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hi and welcome!! I'm captain of squad 10, then name's Min. Nice to meet ya!!

In response to your comment in the spoiler:
Spoiler:

Am I the only one here who doesn't care for Dragonball? =O Not that I have anything against it, but... Yeah. I just didn't care too much for it. =P

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anyway
Yo what's up

Dragonball Bleach FTW!
XD
Hello and welcome to the Bleach Fan Club. :)
Yay, another person who sees the parallels between Bleach and Dragon Ball Z.

Am I the only one here who doesn't care for Dragonball? =O Not that I have anything against it, but... Yeah. I just didn't care too much for it. =P
I guess it's more of a guy's anime. Which is odd since it's full of muscular, half naked men at least 'bout half the time. xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
I didn't say we did.

I'm sure some of the other members probably also haven't seen it... It's just that Bleach has always been "DBZ with swords!" so I can imagine that some people from DBZ moved to Bleach.

I guess it's more of a guy's anime. Which is odd since it's full of muscular, half naked men at least 'bout half the time. xD
XD I remember reading an interview where Toriyama mentioned how he had more girl fans than boy fans, despite it being shonen.... Though, actually, Kubo might have said that XD

I just need to watch the latest episode and then I'll be up to date...

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
ILP said:
As for not being sure on joining, well, stick around for a while. I'm sure you'll find that we'll be able to answer most/all queries you might have, as well as give good discussions, and not bite ;D

Sure why not ^^

Spoiler:

Actually, that makes sense. i can't believe i missed that...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well the most obvious parallel between Bleach and DBZ is the constant power up of the main characters. Ban Kai is Final Release, but Ichigo still manages to get even more levels of power. Like Super Saiyan, SS2, SS3, SS4, Fusion, etc...

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

Why not?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I can grow one in 3 months, and I'm not even his age.
Well the most obvious parallel between Bleach and DBZ is the constant power up of the main characters. Ban Kai is Final Release, but Ichigo still manages to get even more levels of power. Like Super Saiyan, SS2, SS3, SS4, Fusion, etc...
That, as well as smaller parallels between them. Them both having a signature move, a rival who sort-of-kind-of "fades out" nearer the end. They both suffer from Saiyan Syndrome (DBZ was obvious), and some other things I can't remember.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I like Pokemon said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I like Pokemon said:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Time for a new Discussion of the month week. :)

What is (or would be) the color of your spiritual pressure.
The color of my spiritual pressure is silver. :)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Don't expect to many (long) post from me, because since last week I started med. school and I doubt will be having much time...
(because i also have to keep up with naruto, bleach, NEEDLESS (anime+manga) and whatever i am watching a that time XD)
Do I sense a future Squad 4 member? ;p

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Time for a new Discussion of the month week. :)

Spoiler:

about time

Gradients of blue. Light blue when I'm in a good mood, and gets darker when I get madder. Darkest degree is dark purple.

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
My Spirit pressure would be a white/blue, metallic blue if you will.
which could change into other metallic shades, pending the situation. :P

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASENCERO

That, as well as smaller parallels between them.

Of course ^^

And Damn! Since my post yesterday there have been 7 new posts already!
Then again, in another thread I am used to a few post a month (unless something happens, but that isn't often)
so...

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
WIN.

Hmm... I think green, not unlike Ulquiorra's.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
EDIT:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Suuuurre
>.>
<.<

Spoiler:
Yeah, that seems to be a problem with many villains that try to achieve that similar goal.

Spoiler:
Yes

Last edited:
Years
Woah, PC has a new layout.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't quite understand the whole concept, actually. Remember when he was training to get bankai with Yoruichi, back in the Soul Society arc? After the three-day fight with Zangetsu, Yoruichi said that he has grown physically, but his soul power is still at the same level.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
XD

Suuuurre
>.>
<.<
XP

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Things are really getting interesting. I have many questions to ask, but I don't think I'll ask all of them....

Do you guys think the Arrancar race is going to be exterminated after..
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Name; Maō
Type; Melee
Zanpakuto Spirit; Takes the form of a black figure that has red glowing eyes, moves extremely fast and releases a small amount of spirit power, but when it attacks it releases a large amount of spirit power.
Release Command; Slay God
Shikai Details; Long, thin katana that is very light. It sometimes radiates a dark red or black aura depending on how its user feels. In the Shikai form, it radiates more of dark red and black spirit energy. Where ever it hits it will poison it and it will become hard to heal, and when anything comes into contact with the spirit energy surrounding the zanpakuto it will slowly disintegrate.
Bankai Name; Unkown
Bankai Details; Unkown

Last edited:
Years
Things are really getting interesting. I have many questions to ask, but I don't think I'll ask all of them....

Do you guys think the Arrancar race is going to be exterminated after..
Spoiler:

Im hoping 420 is up soon. :/

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back