• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hidden Mythology [T] [OOC/SU]

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@Genevie: Anthony will meet Ariadne on the 2nd or 3rd post. Also which route will she be on?I'm too lazy to see the posts

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
I'm just waiting for Strikit to return as I'm watching Rexa...hope he's back soon because I really want to get training and moving along to Jubilife!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Just a quick poll guys. :) To help me plan the things along the way.

How many of you plans to actually get all the gym badges?

Also, be prepared for Oreburgh Town: The first part of the myth will be revealed there. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
I'm thinking Jason MAY try to as he is trying to prove himself, but if it proves too much hassle, he doesn't have to! :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Kanea: She's on route 201 right now.

Also Ariadne will not be getting gym badges. She'd prefer to get contest ribbons.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Karly probably isn't aware of what a Gym is, but I'm thinking when she finds out, she'll just try and fail at them all (or succeed, who knows).

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
@miltankRancher: Kat is going to combine going after the gym badges with doing the professor's research so she'll definitely want to get them all :D. If by some way it interferes with the plot you have for us, then she'll have to settle for just a few.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Alex will be going for all the gyms as well, and possibly the research by the Professor. Also, I'm posting now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, birdie will try for the gym leaders. He's gotta try and PROVE HIMSELF!!!

And sorry I had uni!! :( I'm doing posts now!

miltankRancher

Years
Skymin: Riolu grew to Leve 6! Learned Counter!

Everybody: Thanks for the responses! As for the gym battles, I will be controlling the gym leaders (and trainers, if any.) :)

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I really like letting Karly be the comic relief. She's good at it xD

Okay, so, Skymin, are Karly and Birdie gonna separate at Jubilife? If so I'll need to look for someone else to RP with >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
PJBottomz, I may be able to oblige, depending on if Strikit returns at any point soon! If he hasn't posted in the next 5 or so hours, I may just have to leave him as I want to get to Jubilife on time and maybe get some training in, so if you want to meet up, Jason'd be more than happy to go along with Karly!

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
If Birdie and Karly separate, that'd be just fine! Do you want them to meet before Jubilife or at Jubilife?

miltankRancher

Years
@PJBottomz: Buizel grew to Level 6! :)

And guys, I forgot to mention that we will be following the Pokemon's moveset in B2W2. :)

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Buizel didn't really complete the battle. All he did was freeze the Taillow xD Although I guess Icy Wind is a pretty strong move at the beginning so I'll accept it.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Please just call me PJ xD My full username never fits well in sentences. Anyways, Skymin hasn't confirmed if Birdie and Karly are splitting but I'll let you know.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Grrr vague answers >:( Well if Birdie and Karly do split then Jason can meet Karly on the route directly after Jubilife.

Back