• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Dem Iconz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Stock: Link
Size: 100x100
Text: Nope!

*Q* Jumpin' on a chance to grab an icon from Derozio! ////

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
@Josh: Sorry, I don't do manga-coloring. Though I'm capable of doing that I think. Just takes too much time. :/ I'll gladly do a request for icons, though! If you provide a good stock, that is. :B

@Zorogami: Hope this looks fine!
2h4MHYI.png

@Kurapika: Here, man. Hope you like it! ;]
prHwTm2.png

@Xulek - You're welcome, man! I'm glad you like it. <3;
@kinataki - Ooh, the first stock looks awesome. I'll make something up asap!

@Loki - <3333 Such an honor to have you here! :DDD ALSO YOU PROVIDE A MONET STOCK TO BOOT. I think I love you, Loki. >3

Last edited:

derozio

Years
@kinataki:
8alzdDI.png

Hope you like it. :3

@Loki:
EQvhruX.png
qZd0On2.png

I'm sorry if it ain't upto your standards, Loki. I know I suck! ;___; i could only make the colors a bit more fleshed out. wish I could've done similar to the monet avi I had once - the one you complimented. but the stock just didn't let me do much. or it is probably my inability as a gfx artist. TTwTT

Yours will be done soon, Loki and Tackle. ;D

Last edited:

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
i am really sorry and i get shocked when i saw that lol!

this is so freaking awesome, but the fact (the same fact that i am sorry) the text was nothing! "gibe money please" means nothing, it was some sort of phrase from league of legends(this is why we hate)(and league of legends is a game). so i used it to refer "none" to text. and for some reason i thought you would get that :( i am really stupid and i am really sorry for that :D
can you (please :P) do that again with the text "florence welch"
if you cant do it just say to me, i am so stupid :P

derozio

Years
You don't need to apologize, haha! Stuff like this happens. ;] Here it is. Hopefully, it is fine now. Though I had to change the font a bit so it looks okay.

DytnJCJ.png

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey Derozio!
I know you just recently did a request for me, and i feel kinda bad for asking you this, but could i bother you for a picture for my profile too? You'd make me really happy!
If it's okay with you, I'll post a request, if not, I'll leave it alone, so no pressure (:

Honest

Hi!
Years
My Deadpool doll's starting to creep me out, and I haven't used one of these shops in a long time, so here I am. I'm asking for four icons, I hope that's okay. :c If not, just do the first image and I'll get the the others later.

Stock:
Spoiler:

Size: Whatever the max size avatar supporters are allowed to use, unfortunately it slipped from my mind (all four!)

Text: This is completely optional for you, since it's a loaded request, but for the first one, is it possible to have a bloody letter X that's transparent? Like I said, loaded. And not needed!

I wuv you derodero <3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
SCREAMS it looks fantastic! I love the way it looks with my username color and userbar LOL
How convenient that they changed the supporter color!

Thanks so much for the avatar, it looks fantastic~!
casually uses it everywhere hehehe

derozio

Years
aCdMPNM.png

Tackle, here it is. :3

@Zorogami & Bloodex - I don't mind doing them! ;] Also, Dipu, didn't really get what you meant by a 'transparent bloody X'. If it is transparent, it won't even be visible. So umm, what exactly do you intend for me to do? lol

@Loki - omg you liked it? I'm soooo glad you did! <33; And yeah, deffs look awesome with your username and bar. ;]

Tackle

Pancham
Years
W-w-whoa! That's amazing Derodero! That's better than I expected! ♥
I'm freakin'ly lovin' it, thank you. c;

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
omg derodero a new shoppe gratzies hope itll be a success :]

Stock: here ya go
Size: 150x150 typical supporter av size
Text: well you can have a go at it if you would like to [Blue Eyes]

Honest

Hi!
Years
Also, Dipu, didn't really get what you meant by a 'transparent bloody X'. If it is transparent, it won't even be visible. So umm, what exactly do you intend for me to do? lol

Oops, wrong use of vocabulary, I just realized. I guess I meant translucent if anything. I was going for a pun on my username, but now that I think about it, it sounds really complicated, so ignore that bit. :c

Just make all of them look awesome, yes? I'm not worrying though, I'm sure they will be. ;D

derozio

Years
@Zorogami -
CuMRFBE.png

There you go!
@Dipu - Ahaha, so that's what you meant. I'll try and see if I can do it somehow. But no promises. And yeah, I'll try my best to make them as pretty as possible.
@Tackle - If you like it why don't I see you using it yet? :p But thanks!
@Midnightshine - I don't want to do your request.
@Ultimate - It'll take some time before I'm done with Dipu's request. Hope you don't mind. :3

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Derodero said:
@Tackle - If you like it why don't I see you using it yet? :p But thanks!
I said I'll use it at other forums lol. But I'll use this here later. =P
Derodero said:
@MidnightShine - I don't want to do your request.
lol

Also, good luck with this shop, I'll request again if I want new icon. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back