• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aye Sir! ~ The Fairy Tail Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

fairy_tail_logo_render_by_gokuderaminami-d4ys0y1.png

The basis of this club?

Hey! Are you a Fairy Tail Fan, and would like to fly away for the smiles of people's faces? Do you also want to learn more about the Fairy Tail anime and manga with a group of friendly people? Look no further, for the fairy tail guild club miiiight be right for you.

In this club, feel free to talk about the episodes, the chapters, and anything else related to Fairy Tail. :3

Guild Rules

~ All PokeCommunity Rules apply in this club. If you're unsure on what they are, click here!
~ Please keep spoilers in
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Oh, so glad to see this thread finally pop up! I'm definitely joining. *c*

Aaanyway, my favorite character is definitely Mystogan. Despite being so minor, he was a great character and had a really nice story. But I was very sad when he
Spoiler:
since I'd gotten so attached to him at that point, but that arc was amazing and closed off in such a great way. :3

I don't have a least favorite character at the 'mo, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'll join this since after several years I actually got into Fairy Tail aha.

Favorite character is Jellal. his character development and everything is something that I enjoyed and even more so since I actually didn't care for him during the Tower of Heaven Arc. But after reading Oracion Seis he jumped up to the first spot. Now he's such a cutie ugguu. It's hard to imagine him as how he was back in Tower of Heaven when you look at him now ... except when he went on about Erza or whoever getting revenge and such. Then it's probably Gray, then Happy.

Least favorite .... I'm not too sure. I guess...
Spoiler:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ah, cool, the club is finally up~ Welcome!

Let's see.. my faovurite character would probably have to be Erza, because she had quite the sad backstory with the Tower of Heaven, and with Jellal, hence why I loved the Tower of Erosion arc~ She's also pretty strong, (mentally, and the fact that she's an S-Class wizard; I really love her magic), and she has... quite interesting humor. xD

Least favorite... eh, I'm not too sure myself. =( Follow up question:

What's your favourite magic in the series?

Like I said, it'll have to be Erza's Re-equp magic, but Natsu's Fire Dragon ancient magic is always a pleasure to observe too. :3

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I wanna join.

Favourite Character: This is hard but probably Gildarts or Laxus.
Gildarts is just so awesome. Who needs a door way eh? No Gildarts! Who can gets half his body eaten by a dragon and survive like it was nothing? GILDARTS! Hes just so awesome, is basically every way!
Laxus. Hes just awesome. Wears head phones all the time just chilling to his music. Plus hes basically just a monster, nearly as good as Gildarts and pulls off some exceeding awesome stuff that would be massive spoilers so if you know the series you know what Im talking about.

Favourite Magic:
Jellals magic is awesome, light magic for the win! Also Gildarts magic is awesome as well. Crash magic is so awesome just making everything into cubes as he destroys everything in his road.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Jellal's magic. I'm always a sucker for light magic and while his isn't technically light it's close enough. Also super speed is always a bonus as well as some of his techniques being AS STRONG AS METEORS. ... yeah don't ask.

Not being as biased though I've liked Lucy's magic because some of the Spirits are really amazing like Loke, or adorable like Aries and Gemini. It's a shame that Lucy can't do much without end though (or sometimes even with 'em. I hope this latest arc will bring some strength to the poor girl). Erza's requip magic would probably come third. idk.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Favorite Characteers:
Gray Fullbuster: He's cool, literally, and he's awesome,.and he likes to take off his clothes
Natsu: He's a dragon, and Iris likes it.
Laxus: He's a human Pikachu.
Elfman: One word. Manly.

Least favorite was Gray Surge. I expected a relative of Lt. Surge, but ouch. He looks fat. I don't like him.

Years

I really like Wendy's healing magic; she can do so many different forms of healing that it intrigues me a lot. Would be pretty awesome to have that ability in real life. xD; Though there's also Erza's unequip magic since she's able to adapt to so many different situations!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So I was thinking about this upcoming episode and remembered how excited the Jellal x Erza fans are going to be about it. So (if Shawn doesn't mind) I'm going to toss up another question for you guys to answer:

Do you ship any pairings in Fairy Tail? If so, which ones? And alternatively, are there any ships that you dislike in Fairy Tail.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yahoo, FT thread, I'd love to join this guild =D

Topics:

~ Who are your favourite characters?
Gray. He's plain awesomeness =D I've known from the start that he's gonna be my favorite and he still stays =D Plus, he's cool (pun intended =D)

~ Who are your least favourite characters?
Probably masters of dark guilds and Sabertooth's master.
I don't know why but they always make them unlikable...

~ What's your favourite magic in the series?
I'm gonna be pretty obvious by saying Gray's ice molding magic =D

~ Do you ship any pairings in Fairy Tail? If so, which ones? And alternatively, are there any ships that you dislike in Fairy Tail.
Beside classic ones like Jellal + Erza and Natsu + Lisanna, my no.1 is GrayLu. It's probably mainly because of the Magic Festival arc but they are so cute together =D
I hate Gray + Juvia pairing... it's as one-sided as it could be.

Kotetsu-kun

Unova League Rival
Years
I like Fairy Tail!

My favorite character is Laxus, because he's being the boss and has Makarov's heart.

My least fave is Erigor/Grim Reaper. I keep getting nightmares from his spells. However, he's friends with Death the Kid from Soul Eater.

My favorite magic, FAIRY LAW.

I like Fairy Tail not because of Laxus. It's because that I wanted to join!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Me likey Fairy tail as well!!
~ Who are your favourite characters?
- Natsu...
Why?
- Simply because he is so dumb he is freaking cool..haha
~ Who are your least favourite characters?
- The perfume guy, forgot the name.
Why?
- He is simply.......weird..haha

Favourite Magic:
hmm...this is kinda hard but i think i will go with natsu combine lightning+fire attack...that is like he gone epicmode..

Years
I'd like to join! My favorite character (other than Natsu) is Rogue, because Shadow powers are boss, and my favorite Fairy Tail character is probably Mirajane. My least favorite would be Wendy.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Whoops, I've been away a bit lately so I didn't notice this club was dead. After 30 days a club is pronounced dead, so please don't post in them after they've reached that deadline :)

If anyone is interested in re-making this club, they're more than welcome to do so!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back