• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
DJG,

Are you sure about Graveler's evolution? Mine is over level 50 and I just battled a level 38 Golem.

You can commonly find trainers that have pokemon that are too low level to have evolved but somehow did. I once battled a lvl 23 Zoroark.

I just checked Graveler's evolution using YAPE and it says that it still evolves by trading. I suppose if you really want to evolve it, you could get VBAlink and set up two VBA windows with two copies of Ruby Destiny and trade that way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then Google "VBAlink".

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
I think I'm just going to catch a Larvitar and replace Graveler because it's easier, but thanks for the advice, CrimsonK.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
If you really want a Golem you could just use the pokemon appearance modifier codes. I'm pretty sure that since you can't get it the normal way it wouldn't be considered cheating.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Or you could just edit Graveler's trade requirement in YAPE, by unlocking the ROM. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2012
hey! um i have a question! i downloaded the newest version of the game version 10 patched it with ruby (U) then when i try the game on gpsp the screen when bozo with diff colors !!! and on visual boy advance !

Analyzing :success Things then when It Finished Just Black Screen!!

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:

Last edited:

Sky

Years
Hi DJG
Have catched on Krystal Path a lv 12 Ramackin and its has the pokedex entry of Skarmory its Number is 115 on the pokedex hope you havent taken skarmory out i like it and that evolve of yours
i am on training for the first fight against Gaberilion the Guardian of Claire
hope to make it right
and a question :
then i catch evee how i evolve it to leafeon , glaceon andn umbreon or espeon

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
This is truly an amazing hack. I love the kingdom hearts song that plays whenever you fight your rivals.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Exactly which Kingdom Hearts song is it? (Never played any of them...)

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
If you really want a Golem you could just use the pokemon appearance modifier codes. I'm pretty sure that since you can't get it the normal way it wouldn't be considered cheating.

I actually tried that but it didn't work, probably because DJG modified the Pokedex. And Chrunch, I'd consider it but I don't have YAPE and honestly I really don't know the first thing about hacking. It's no big deal, my Pupitar's almost at the same level as the rest of my lineup anyway. Thanks for the advice though!

EDIT: My Pupitar finally evolved into a Tyranitar! ...And then I ran into a wild Golem two minutes later -.-

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My Pupitar finally evolved into a Tyranitar! ...And then I ran into a wild Golem two minutes later -.-

lol I'm... sorry about that... xD

Exactly which Kingdom Hearts song is it? (Never played any of them...)

Simle and Clean Remix, I guess...
I can't remember it very well...

How does Scyther evolve in this?

Through level.

Hi DJG
Have catched on Krystal Path a lv 12 Ramackin and its has the pokedex entry of Skarmory its Number is 115 on the pokedex hope you havent taken skarmory out i like it and that evolve of yours

Oh, I guess I'll fix his PokeDex entry then...
And also, Skarmory is still in the game. Don't worry~

and a question :
then i catch evee how i evolve it to leafeon , glaceon andn umbreon or espeon

Eevee won't evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon in the game.
Eevee evolves into either Espeon or Umbreon through happiness and if the time is day/night...

hey! um i have a question! i downloaded the newest version of the game version 10 patched it with ruby (U) then when i try the game on gpsp the screen when bozo with diff colors !!! and on visual boy advance !

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:

I can't help you on this. I apologize... :(
I don't know anyting about gpsp...

I downloaded the ruby,gave it the patch and when i opened ruby, it was the normal pokemon ruby and not ruby destiny. Then i tried opening the ruby destiny rom and it said the unsupported thing even with the winrar

Download the Newbie Package and read the ReadMe file.
It'll hopefully guide you through.

i downloaded sappy and it worked for the beta, but not the final version any reason?

I just tried and it works... =/
I dunno what's the problem, though...

Thought him sitting on a rock outside... Where are you taking that from, Ash?

He was talking about the 6th Elemental Master of Lustersand Town.

Are you going to fix the bugs with the chip battle? Whenever I won or lost, the result was often wrong.

If I can spare some time, I might...

DJG,

Are you sure about Graveler's evolution? Mine is over level 50 and I just battled a level 38 Golem.

It was indeed not changed.
It will be in the next version release...

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
DJG, I have a question. It's a bit off-topic, but how would I add a character who sells things to a hack? It's okay if you don't answer it here...

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
Lost shadow

I accedentley chose the bad side in the middle of the game and i dont want to load my last save cuz it was pretty far back but thts not the point. Im kind of stuck in the lost shadow area. I believe thts the place where u get ur guardian pokemon but i dont kno wut to do. I dont have flash so i cant see anything and i dont kno where to get it either. I think i had to talk to all those plants but the place seems huge and i cant see anything around me. I need help.

i kno this is too much to ask for but coud i get a map layout of the lost shadow area. it might not help cuz i probably wont find where i am but still it coud help.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:

Try adjusting your settings. Strange, I get the same glitchy screen on gpsp, but then the game works just fine after that. I don't know why that emulator shows that screen all weird, but it doesn't have to do with why it isn't working for you.

Years
I accedentley chose the bad side in the middle of the game and i dont want to load my last save cuz it was pretty far back but thts not the point. Im kind of stuck in the lost shadow area. I believe thts the place where u get ur guardian pokemon but i dont kno wut to do. I dont have flash so i cant see anything and i dont kno where to get it either. I think i had to talk to all those plants but the place seems huge and i cant see anything around me. I need help.

i kno this is too much to ask for but coud i get a map layout of the lost shadow area. it might not help cuz i probably wont find where i am but still it coud help.

Don't feel bad by playing the dark side. i know you have kinda stuck in the lost valley i myself was at some time.. try going at the top right corner of the valley. hopefully u will come across a place with 4-5 stones together then you will have a cut scene with your guardian...

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
in the lost shadow area, would the best thing be (without flash) to stay on the ground level or the upper part because every upper layer i was in had a dead end. Also when u go to the right a lot ,does the map repeat itself. i feel like ive went past the same area like 5 times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back