• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Dance Dance Revolution-

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Dance Dance Revolution is a game where you dance (the name says it all :)) to songs for fun (who knew?). DDR (as its called) is a fun game. You Dance to various songs for points and you can even unlock songs. Who plays DDR?

[For more Information please visit www.ddrfreak.com ]

Quem Gosta Do DDR?

Tweak

Dance Dance Revolution is a game where you dance (the name says it all :)) to songs for fun (who knew?). DDR (as its called) is a fun game. You Dance to various songs for points and you can even unlock songs. Who plays DDR?

[For more Information please visit www.ddrfreak.com ]

Quem Gosta Do DDR?

hmm there was a thread about this before, but not a lotta people post bout ddr in a pokemon forum. =X i post at ddrfreak.com too! cept sometimes the people there are buttnuggets and they get mad easily. people at pokecommunity.com are nicer.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Yay ^^ Thanks Zapchu!!

DDRFreak Forums are -_-... Too Fast for my liking.
Yahh I made that thread before :).. Loooooooooooooooooong time ago. DDR rocks, are there any new mixes coming out?

John Denver

Banned
Years
Max 300 on heavy ownz yur a$$...

heh, I love DDR, tis my favorite game ever (narrowly beating out SSBM)...So far I've been able to pass every song in the game EXCEPT for a heavy max 300...I've gotten "A" and "AA" on every light and standard song so far, and my highest combo is 280 something...

Well, there's my accomplishments...It's so much fun doing DDR in front of nooBs who suck and if you do some lousy trick their like, "WOWO YOUR AWESOME"

good stuff, but I get owned a lot in DDR to...heh, people up here where I live are really good...

SHEESH! BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
What's your Favorite DDR song? I like Gimme Gimme Gimme, Dynamite, and Do it All Night..hehehe Notice how those are all E-rotic songs ^_^. lol

aaaaaa

Got Stepmania (PC port) with every DDR track from Original to 8th Extreme, plus some customs, and a Dancepad connected to my PC.
Fun Fun Fun!

John Denver

Banned
Years
I just DDR today...I got farther in max 300 but I

STILL
CAN'T
BEAT IT!

one of these days I tell ya, I'm gonna triple a that song...must...AAA

boo ya!?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I love Songs... I can do that Dream a Dream song on heavy... @_@... Luv 2 Me, Medium
Gimme Gimme Gimme on Light.. and yah thats it.

aaaaaa

Probably Healing Vision (Angelic mix), from 6thMix MAX.
Do that on maniac is like..OMG!

John Denver

Banned
Years
Yeah I can do it on maniac...(is that bragging? doh)

I think that's the hardest song other than Max300...

My favorite song...well i don't have just one...I like max300, holic, the cube, synchronized love...all that good stuff

Back