• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
No, no, not demanding, I just wanna
express some of my opinions.

1. Sorry, I changed my mind after I heard
a job offer on big pics.

2. Yes, new OWs rock! Doing this makes the Hack 2X the fun and
it's worth it!

if that's that, then it's settled

@DJG:
so... adding a little realism to the hack can really make it better I suppose.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
Just a teeny, tiny little glitch. When I got to the double battle with Ryan and Kevin, I only had my Lucario going into the battle. When I entered, I had two of them on the screen but when they took out one, the battle ended...just sayin'. Don't know if this can be fixed or not...just sayin' ;)

And do I detect Orcarina of Time music on the Sparkle Path? Excellent choice! I'm loving this hack...

Last edited:

cspmoneymaker

C'mon somebody,anybody ! Plz tell me where is the latest beta and how long does it go ?

Years
Just a teeny, tiny little glitch. When I got to the double battle with Ryan and Kevin, I only had my Lucario going into the battle. When I entered, I had two of them on the screen but when they took out one, the battle ended...just sayin'. Don't know if this can be fixed or not...just sayin' ;)

And do I detect Orcarina of Time music on the Sparkle Path? Excellent choice! I'm loving this hack...

yeah, that's a wierd thing with hacks. In the original games, the script checks if you have more than one Pokemon, and if not, they won't battle you. I guess this could be avoided by changing the script slightly, but meh.
Rofl this once happened to me in ShinyGold. Took me a while to realise what was goin on.
To the poster above this- Beta 4.1 is the latest. It's located on the first post of the thread, where it tends to be on the majority of hacks. Not being mean or cheeky, but don't demand for people to tell you something, try looking at the first post.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
yeah, that's a wierd thing with hacks. In the original games, the script checks if you have more than one Pokemon, and if not, they won't battle you. I guess this could be avoided by changing the script slightly, but meh.
There's some special written if I remember correctly...
But you're right, that's bad thing about double battles :/

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Just a teeny, tiny little glitch. When I got to the double battle with Ryan and Kevin, I only had my Lucario going into the battle. When I entered, I had two of them on the screen but when they took out one, the battle ended...just sayin'. Don't know if this can be fixed or not...just sayin'

I always wondered what would happen if I was to enter a mandatory double-battle with one Pokemon. Not that the Ryan and Kevin battle is mandatory but yeah. Strange results.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
chimchar8 said:
I found a gilich in the game when you use the pc in rainleaf town and come out you cant move

Just go to closest warp and you'll be outta that stupid bug.

I had the same prob: Unfortunately, you can only go till the table then you just can't walk on with that glitch (even with wtw on). The same bug happens if you press start after the Nicolas-Script in Rintah Town. Bacause of these bugs, I had to click "New Game" two times till I finally did it to play through!^^ It was still the best hack I've ever played (even better than SG) ! :D I really LOVED the music, the themes always suited perfectly with the maps, which are, by the way, very nice, too!^^ i also loved your cool freezing script and your Legendaries!^^ Can't wait for the next beta, but for some reason I liked Angeallen's and Devihell's old OW + Battle Sprite more than te new ones... :D I also think that it's kinda weird that Devihell has now one l less! :D I hope you'll release a version with the old OWs of them when you've finished the hack!^^

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Can't wait for the next beta, but for some reason I liked Angeallen's and Devihell's old OW + Battle Sprite more than te new ones... :D I also think that it's kinda weird that Devihell has now one l less! :D I hope you'll release a version with the old OWs of them when you've finished the hack!^^

Unfortunately I believe DJG has made up his/her mind. (No offense DJG, I seriously don't know your gender. ^_^;) And he/she refuses to change it. I personally like the old ones too but they're changed for the better and nothing can be done. So the best thing to do is just accept them. After getting used to them, they're not so bad.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Unfortunately I believe DJG has made up his/her mind. (No offense DJG, I seriously don't know your gender. ^_^;) And he/she refuses to change it. I personally like the old ones too but they're changed for the better and nothing can be done. So the best thing to do is just accept them. After getting used to them, they're not so bad.

DJG is a male. I know that because the way he speaks
is like a male.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
After trying five times I still can't beat Andrews Exeggutor...
Also, a bug, when I look at the left side of the world map in rainleaf
Pokemon center then go out I'm stuck...

Years
DJG is a male. I know that because the way he speaks
is like a male.

Rofl!
Dude, you can't just assume someone's gender because of how they "speak", especially when you don't actually hear them. I mean anyone can write like a male. Similarly, there's plenty of males here who "speak" like females (like that guy who called everyone "Sweety". I think his name was Jasmine or something?). Anyways, getting to the point, I was pretty sure DJG's a girl? (help us out here yourself, DJG?:D).
Now, for my noobalithic question... How do I get to Rainleaf Town? After many freezing scripts, I escaped with the kidnapped master and was warped back home, but now I don't know where to go? Can someone give me a rough idea of where to go from the starting town?

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
im very new to all this, im sorry if im asking a retarted question but im just a noob. I just downloaded the emulator, but now im stumped as to what to do.
Is it possable to even download this game?

help me out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back