• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well damn, there's a group of people in a ghost town and the ghost-type guy (AKA me) isn't there?! Wasted opportunity D: Al' would've had so much fun scaring the bejeezas out of everyone.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Sorry, but i gotta drop out of this - just too busy for RP atm :(

Khawill

<3
Years
I like the idea of this one lol But do you mind if I make twins?
Name: Spark (Female) and Arc (Male)

Age 13 (twins)

Appearance The twins are completely identical, the only thing that gives away their gender is their voice. They both have short hair with differences in color. Arc's is blue, Spark's is red and both carry black bandanas to hide it. Their long sleeve shirts are reversible, painted black on the inside but colored blue and red respectively. They wear jeans to protect their legs and have slip on shoes. If they wear their black attire they are pretty much indistinguishable, unless you can look directly into their eyes, both have brown eyes but Spark has one eye that is white. They are pretty young with some scars, whenever one gets a scar the other will afflict an identical one in the same spot without hesitation using a pocket knife that Spark always carries around.

Personality: Arc: (He wears blue). He has been known to be the physically stronger one of the two, he often will be the bait in schemes. He isn't built for strength compared to other kids though, favoring technique over force. He is the more calm of the two, though will always celebrate and dance with his sister. His one goal is to help his sister with whatever she asks, and he does so loyally. If there is a fight, both will fight, if it is a one on one he will always volunteer. He is prone to fits of rage whenever separated from his sister for longer than three days, for whatever reason, thus he never leaves her side. They promised that if one dies the other will take out as many adults as possible before the other dies. When they aren't out doing Spark's plans they are always playing, adults often report hearing laughter and games before being robbed. Indeed Arc will distract adults with games such as hide and seek or punch tag. He is best described as misled neutral and acts much like an innocent child (unless angered)

Spark:
(She wears Red) The most cunning of the two, and strongest with elemental attacks. She is the one who goes in and steals while her brother distracts. She is also the oldest twin and the one who comes up with plans. Her attitude towards people seems friendly, though she is often scheming something chaotic. She is a chaotic neutral character, loving the thrill of causing chaos for everyone. Though her plans don't usually involve killing adults, if she wants to break up a civilized group or tyrannous gang she will often assassinate an important member and frame another member. She works for hire as well, taking on almost anything for a price, though she specifically prefers clothes and light bulbs. If her brother falls in battle she promised to kill as many adults as she could in his name stating that all the adults in the world aren't worth our lives. They are actually open to children and don't initially attack adults unless paid or provoked, even asking if they would like to play.

History Both were born to an independent group somewhere in the forest, some ten couples and eight kids. They lived as nomads, constantly moving around. One day while the twins were playing in the forest, a group of marauders kidnapped them and sold them to do slave labor at Eterna City. They were not able to do heavy lifting so they worked as scavengers. The twins were young enough to become accustomed to the work, finding it as their only way of life. Because they worked hard, were loyal, and lived off of half rations each, they were given freedoms, such as being able to freely roam the city with a guard (though they never thought about escaping at the time). The guard that was assigned to them had only one order Kill them if they escaped. The guard began to enjoy the kids, even playing games with them, they were his diamonds in the rough. Leaders let it slide, the kids worked hard and didn't complain, but one day the overseer at the twins' residence came back drunk. He punched Arc violently and beat the other kids. The guard came in and proceeded to fight back, ending both of their lives. Before he died, he gave the twins a map to an escape route, his pocket knife, and pills given to him that would help erase the memory of the city.

After they escaped only Arc took the pills, and his brain replaced the holes in his memory with his memory from the group they were born with, though he lost color in one eye. Spark decided that she wouldn't take the pills, finding that a dead friend should never be forgotten. They came upon the crystal formation, Arc gained Plusle and Spark gained Minun. They built a shelter in a cave near Eterna City, favoring the maze like passages. They were offered a place in the underground, though Spark saw her as insane and declined (only getting away because they bought themselves out and offered to be mercs).

Pokéspirit
Species: Plusle and Minun

Nickname: Crimson and Violet

Personality: They are themselves very playful, often amping the twins natural child energy. They are always used by the twins (the twins never think of changing) and are just as loyal as the twins. The difference is that the pokemon are seemingly less trusting towards adults than the twins.

Moves: Plusle- Electro Ball, Thunder, Volt Switch (Arc takes her place), Charge beam, Thunder Bolt, (Volt Absorb ability)
Minun- Encore, Helping hand, Entrainment, Copycat, Wild Charge, Double Team (Natural Fake tears, not a move)

Other (Optional): Being together already empowered the two twins before they were given spirits. The addition of the similar pokemon made them even more powerful (though if they are separated Arc will go into a violent rage and try to attack as many people as possible until he finds her or die, this stems from his sub-conscious hatred from before he wiped his memory mixed with the empathetic minun's nature.) Only Spark is able to absorb energy from outside sources, making her a stronger elemental. She may overpower and become enraged as well, her hatred of people is increased with her power and she will attack anyone who crosses her path. The more energy she has the easier it is to anger her (excluding Arc). She may control this by carrying around electrical appliances, light bulbs, or giving power directly to Arc. In both fits of rage their moves they can use are Thunderstorm and frustration. Thunderstorm causes everything around them to rain and they continuously use thunder on people they pass.

Opening Post
Arc was just in position for the next target. he waited for the gang's group to come into sight. He took a breath and used double team. He then proceeded to
have a clone run in front of the gang's car and pretend to fall over. He had done this hundreds of times and knew right when to throw the large rock to sound like it hit a physical object. He jumped into place where the clone was when the car stopped and pretended to be down.

"What have we got here, a child?" The dirty, scar faced member said, "I bet they'd love another slave in Eterna City!" He looked towards his buddies and yelled, "Hey we are about to make a little extra food boys." They hooted and howled loudly.

Spark watched the whole thing unfold, she waited until they all gathered around to check out their prize, Idiots. She crept up to the car and began looking for items to steal, Some cloth for clothes, nice! Cool some bread and berries, these guys are rolling in loot! She began putting things in a bag she found in the car, she got out through the back out the other side and slashed all the tires to the car and drained the gas, Hope they aren't big smokers she laughed at the outcome of that situation.

She released a little energy by shocking one of the members just enough to paralyze him. Just as she did that Arc did a back flip kick on the supposed leader, knocking him out. He then used wild charge, hearing the cracking of ribs of the last man. All of them were now unconscious or unable to move, "Lets carry them to the cars Spark!"

"I'd rather not though how about you go ahead and do that, take their shirts and shoes. try not to light any sparks near their car." She laughed a bit, she knew their boss wouldn't be happy, "Also take the car out of park and push the car down that hill." Arc complied, pleased to help his sister. they escaped back to their cave

"Can we play mercenary?" Arc was excited to be home, they had collected various things in there and all of their belongings had been hidden behind a large moveable rock, to heavy for just one of them, "I bet we will get another assassination attempt in Jubilife!" He was trying to play slaps with a double team clone, though could seem to hit his clone's hand.

We really don't need anything. She looked around the cave, many people had wondered in, only to get lost and die of hunger, It gets to hard to find lost people, and they make the place smell terrible, we need a new hideout. "Arc would you like to find a new place to move to?"

"How will we move all of our stuff? I don't think we can do it alone."

He is right, we can't steal any kind of truck to move the things without getting caught on the roads. She thought hard What if we find a group to work with. "Tomorrow we will look for somewhere to go to okay? Don't you want a bigger place to play?"

"Yeah!" His clone and him jumped up with joy, and almost hit his head against the top of the cave. Spark set up some mats and roughly sewn together from old clothing blankets. they both laid down and went to sleep, Arc excited to have more space and Spark excited to get a home that didn't smell like rotting corpses.

Additional note- Is the old pokemon league building open for grabs? I'd like to take that as my next headquarters if it is (If not I have a few other places but that is my main choice one)

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Sorry about the hiatus I went on. Also Yellow by the way, I felt like my post of Mt. Coronet was sort of lacking due to how it plays a big part in the back-story to this RP. If there is anything I didn't pick up on please let me know.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Dcjboi: Seems alright to me. The cave systems leading up to it are intact and whatnot. What you need to know is that at the summit there is a large stone spire withe a literal cloud of pokemon spirits hovering around above it, giving it a strange resemblance to a huge tree. (In which the rocky spire is the trunk and the spirits the leaves.)

Dawn

Years
@Khawill: ...

Your SU looks okay, but there are a few things I need to address. In one part of your SU you mention getting a truck... What you need to understand is that when Pokemon disappeared, technology went with them. Vehicles are not going to survive long without proper maintenance, never mind refueling. If humans had the initiative to keep vehicles repaired without Pokemon, their cities wouldn't be crumbling either.

Second, you asked a question about the old Pokemon League base. My response /would/ be that it is in fact probably still standing, but that there's a large body of water to cross and several waterfalls to scale to get there... This puts it quite distant from the mainland as well.

Khawill

<3
Years
Ah ok, I didn't know tech was gone too, though a hundred years could warrant a few people with initiative (though not necessarily with good intentions) to get some form of automotive transportation. I'm changing it to a cart fro the gang (they all push) and building a boat and some mountain climbing gear (that will be most of the goal of my characters then)

Dawn

Years
@Khawill: Well alright. I still don't understand the appeal, but if that's what you want to do, go ahead. o3o

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Name:Adrianna Argoz (A descendent of the long since deceased Seth Argoz from PTA!)

Nickname:Aria

Sex:Female

Appearance:
613674_sm.png

Personality: Aria is a hardworking girl that worked a farm with her father as she grew up. She hates to lose at anything, and will accept any challenge to attempt to prove that she isn't on the bottom. Aria doesn't tend to trust very many people, and has killed in the name of suspition a small number of times. She is very compassionate when it comes to those she does trust. She is kind enough to send some of the food from her farm to her few remaining friends. However, since she was raised in quite the abandoned neighborhood, she is anti-social, and hates large crowds. She has also developed a sense of arrogance once she got Eve, seeing as she was then the most powerful human in the town.

History: Aria grew up at a farm not far from Solaceon. Used to the poverty of the near abandoned town, she is kind to her neighbors, but hostile torwards newcomers. She was out fixing a fence breakage when she heard a loud gunshot from the house. When she came in, she found her father, who had been killed by some theives. Soon, she was called to Mnt Coronet, and came to the crystal tree and received an Umbreon spirit named Eve. Using her newfound power, she continued to work the farm, and protected herself from any spiritwielder assasins. After living for a year, a stranger came to town, claiming to be a proffesor studying the side effects of being a Pokespirit wielder. After a long mini plot that I won't go into, Aria discovered that he was stealing Pokespirits and using them to power his plasma launchers, that he had stollen from an abandoned lab in Hoenn. Aria, being a hero, found his intentions and killed him with his own plasma launcher. Aria lived like normal till the present, when she feels the need to travel to various other near-abandoned towns.

Pokéspirit-
Species:Umbreon

Nickname:Eve

Personality:Eve is quick to strike and doesnt trust anyone, due to that she was abused as an Eevee, and turned loose hen she evolved. Eve is full of contempt for those that would attempt to regain friendship with Pokemon, and considered Aria under her. After the journey from Crystal Mountain, she realized Aria was compassionate, and Eve came to trust her.

Moves:Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Nasty Plot, Night Shade, Agility, Toxic

Other: Aria/Eve love the night and moon. Eve lets Aria see in the dark, so they have no problems. Aria is also very fast, even for a Pokespirit wielder.

Opening Post: Aria looked outside and saw the rolling hills. It was a beautiful location, not too far from Solaceon to have to be self dependant, but not close enough to really get hit hard by the state of the town. Scratching one of her ears, Aria walked outside. She walked through the field that was built many years before she was born to hold Ponyta and Miltank, or so her father had said. She hadn't known what those were, until she got Eve, who was familiar with both species. She opened a gate at the far side of the slightly overgrown pasture and walked into the countryside, leaving everything but her small bag full of the berries she had begun to really enjoy and a handbasket.

Aria found a nice flat area and spread a blanket that she had stored in the handbasket and layed down on it. It was one of the cooler days of the summer, with next to no clouds in the sky. A truly beautiful day... Aria's ears perked up as she heard someone approaching. They were still a few hills away, but whoever they were, they would most likely freak at the sight of a Pokespirit wielder. Topping the rise next to her's, she herd the person stop.

"There you are! You weren't at the farm when I got there, so I got worried!"

The human that she knew as Red walked closer to her location. Red was a self-appointed nickname, most likely due to his previous obsession with the Indigo League, an old organization that funded the used to be Champion matches at the championship building with the same name. Red had practically been her father for the past few years. Looking up, she saw that his old frame was standing next to her.

"Would you like to sit down, Red?" Aria asked the old man

"Belive me when I say that if I do, I will never get back up." was Red's witty retort.

"You of all people know that I am plenty strong enough to pick you up."

"I'll stand, thank you very much."

"Well then, don't leave me out in the cold!" was her attempted pun, as she stood up. Red laughed his hearty, deep laugh, mostly out of curtosy, and Aria couldn't help but smile. She was a head taller than her aged friend, but to her, he was always the more imposing of the two.

"Glad of you to join me... Shall we walk back?" Red asked her in his polite tone of voice.

"Most definatly. I am starting to get a tad bit sleepy..." Aria said, yawning her way through the last three words. They started walking back over the hills, talking about everything they could think of. When they got back, Red promptly bade her farewell, and left to his house, which was in town.

Aria had barely gotten into her room when her stomach growled. Taking out a plump Oran berry, she chewed the sweet, revitalizing fruit. She got to the bed, and soon fell asleep.

On the other side of town, things weren't going anywhere near as smoothly. Seeing the mostly elegantly dressed gentleman, a gang had decided to mug him. Thankfully for her, Aria wasn't awake to hear the gunshot.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr:n Why... would Mount Coronet suddenly be called Crystal Mountain? o__o;

Anyway, two things. Her history is extremely brief. I don't suppose you could add some more info to that? Second, you have only offensive moves. Albeit quick attack, last resort, and night shade are all somewhat stragetic moves, it still feels overly offensive. Are you sure that's what you want? (An overly offensive moveset is a very weak moveset relatively speaking.)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well, Firstly, you said a large crystal split mt coronet... And I guess I'm just not all that good at histories, we had the same issue w PTA.

Well, Firstly, you said a large crystal split mt coronet... And I guess I'm just not all that good at histories, we had the same issue w PTA.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@IceFyr: Aah... It created large fissure in the mountain yes, but it did not replace the mountain. The Spire is located on the summit, and resembles a giant stone tree the leaves of which are pokespirits. It's actually not that huge compared to the mountain itself, but very impressive to look at none-the-less.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Yellow I was planning on writing a sign up for a character with schizophrenia or Multi-personality disorder. Is this okay when it comes to complying with rules?

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
^ That is fine by me. Work has been kicking my butt this week, but I should be able to post today once I get home (granted if I'm not here pulling another 14 hour day) or sometime tomorrow.

Dawn

Years
@dcjboi: Sure, there's nothing against it... You have to be able play that card right though. Whether you can do so will be evident in your sign-up.

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm entering the underground, anything special I should know other than whats listed on page 1? (Such as players already there, are there vendors, anyone that wants to interact)

Back