• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
I have a shiny lvl 100 jpn golem? What do you think?

There's no need to go that far. xD But like I said, I'll take whatever you're willing to trade, so just trade whatever you feel like trading, even crap if you wish. o:

Also, do you want 6 IVs or do you not care about them? o.o

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
There's no need to go that far. xD But like I said, I'll take whatever you're willing to trade, so just trade whatever you feel like trading, even crap if you wish. o:

Also, do you want 6 IVs or do you not care about them? o.o

Yeah 6 ivs please and egg moves if possible. I'll probably use it for masuda breeding so the best possible will be great.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Yeah 6 ivs please and egg moves if possible. I'll probably use it for masuda breeding so the best possible will be great.

I see. I'll breed a 6 IV one then. My game is in English, though. ;o I'll let you know when it is ready. Probably not today though, since I'm overloaded and need to eat and stuff. xD

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
I see. I'll breed a 6 IV one then. My game is in English, though. ;o I'll let you know when it is ready. Probably not today though, since I'm overloaded and need to eat and stuff. xD

No problem being in English, I'm on an european game and I will breed it with a japanese ditto :D
Just let me know when you are done then ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
Is there any chance I can get this order filled? My friend is buying the game and Charmander is one of his favorites. The IVs don't have to be precise; I can finish breeding it on my own game if one is missing. Just do make sure they're both female.

The Poke balls are mostly suggestions because I know my friend would be even more hype if his Charmanders had awesome Poke balls. If you couldn't tell they're intended to eventually become Charizard X and Y.

PM me your answer if you would. : )

Section : Box 1
Pokemon : Charmander
IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
Egg Moves : Outrage, Dragon Dance
Pokeball : Luxury Ball
Nature : Adamant
Ability : Solar Power

IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves : N/A
Pokeball : Premier Ball
Nature : Modest

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Is there any chance I can get this order filled? My friend is buying the game and Charmander is one of his favorites. The IVs don't have to be precise; I can finish breeding it on my own game if one is missing. Just do make sure they're both female.

The Poke balls are mostly suggestions because I know my friend would be even more hype if his Charmanders had awesome Poke balls. If you couldn't tell they're intended to eventually become Charizard X and Y.

PM me your answer if you would. : )

IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
Egg Moves : Outrage, Dragon Dance
Pokeball : Luxury Ball
Nature : Adamant

IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves : N/A
Pokeball : Premier Ball
Nature : Modest

Hello !

Yes I think I can do these. However, I am afraid I might not be able to breed them with Pokeballs. ( I do not have a Charmander Friend Safari ( well, *my* Safari has Charmander but it's a shame you can't play in your own Safari... ) I'll try and see if I can get female parents with those balls. I'll let you know how it goes.
The rest of your requests should be doable, if not, I'll tell you. I'll note your requests down and get to them once I'm done with my other requests first. c:

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Hi again! I have to know, do you have black/white or black2/white2 and do you also have pokebank?

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Hello ! :)

Unfortunately, no I don't have these games physically. I'm planning on having Pokebank though, why do you ask? o:

I maybe should have sent you a pm about this but I need to transfer two of my shinies from B/W B2/W2 to X/Y and I don't have pokebank :/

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
I maybe should have sent you a pm about this but I need to transfer two of my shinies from B/W B2/W2 to X/Y and I don't have pokebank :/

Ah... yeah unfortunately this won't be doable. D: Even if I had the physical cartridges, it wouldn't be possible since we can't trade via Wi-Fi anymore. :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2020
Hello Cakesu - a nice, colourful thread you've got here! Just wondering on the egg moves of the Love Ball Misdreavus please? Also, is it Female? Also, it's free? I read that correctly, right? :-P

Many thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hello Cakesu - a nice, colourful thread you've got here! Just wondering on the egg moves of the Love Ball Misdreavus please? Also, is it Female? Also, it's free? I read that correctly, right? :-P

Many thanks!

Hello !

Thank you so much xD I'm happy to know you like it, I've spent so much time on it. xD
Yep sure! If I remember correctly, its egg moves are the following : Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Ominous Wind, Nasty Plot.

Yep you did ! It's completely free. c:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2020
Amazing! In that case then, can I get:

Section: Box 1
Pokemon: Misdreavus
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Ominous Wind, Nasty Plot
Pokeball: Love Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate

My FC is in my signature btw and my IGN is Jack. Do you have it handy or do you need to breed one?

Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Amazing! In that case then, can I get:

Section: Box 1
Pokemon: Misdreavus
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Ominous Wind, Nasty Plot
Pokeball: Love Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate

My FC is in my signature btw and my IGN is Jack. Do you have it handy or do you need to breed one?

Thanks!

Sure, will do. :) I'll put you to be the next in line after Mason69 in the Requests Queue, since he requested the same Pokemon. x)

I'll let you know when your Pokemon is ready !

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2020
Sure, will do. :) I'll put you to be the next in line after Mason69 in the Requests Queue, since he requested the same Pokemon. x)

I'll let you know when your Pokemon is ready !

Brilliant. If possible, a PM would be best as then I get an email notification through my phone so I'll be quicker to respond.

Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Brilliant. If possible, a PM would be best as then I get an email notification through my phone so I'll be quicker to respond.

Thanks!

Eh, I just noticed I'd completely overlooked your question ! I need to breed one since you're requesting six IVs on it ! And sure, I'll make sure to send you a PM. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back