• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
6:02 here. x:

Nutella is good, but did you know Vanillin (which is in nutella) is sometimes made of wood? Feel like a beaver yet?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't remember what it tastes like. Not completely, anyway. >_>

Augh yes I've been there haha. Make yourself get up anyway, then you can go back to wasting time on PC.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
(copy and pasted from Wikipedia)
"Today, artificial vanillin is made either from guaiacol or from lignin, a constituent of wood, which is a byproduct of the pulp industry."

>_> I don't quite see what you mean with that post, but I figured I might as well throw that in. I don't want to make assumptions about what you meant.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh gosh. I really should be wearing my glasses. >_> I misread "candies" as "candles" and thought you meant that you eat candles...

But yeah, there's pretty gross stuff in food. Red dye #40 is in some candy and is a known carcinogen. (:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't really like dark chocolate ><

I prefer milk chocolate, it's my favorite kind <3

Also the Lidnt chocolate with the melted chocolate fudge inside is my favorite <3 They're sooo gooood *_*

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like dark chocolate anymore. I did at one point- and discovered it just before ending up with a stomach bug. >_> Now even smelling dark chocolate just about makes me want to vomit.

I just am generally not a huge fan of chocolate, though. I don't eat a lot of junk food. x: Or anything that has dyes/flavors/preservatives made from chemicals.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I can eat any chocolate, but I prefer milk chocolate, cos Dark Chocolate is bitter.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Healthier than regular chocolate. Not necessarily healthy, haha.

droomph

weeb
Years
Healthier than regular chocolate. Not necessarily healthy, haha.
anything_is_possible-7628.jpg

anything is possible, if you just believe.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
But, but.. it improves cardiovascular health, reduces blood pressure, prevents plaque formations in arteries and manages your blood sugar D:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
They say it could manage your blood sugar, but you can't depend on dark chocolate alone lol. So a little exercise and good nutrition is also a contributing factor :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My blood sugar is always trolling me by getting too low. >_> I don't even bother to check it because I can feel when it's happening. So it's mostly assumed, considering I never check it..

As I said, dark chocolate is gross, in my opinion. Aside from my involuntarily associating it with having that stomach bug, I generally don't like it much. Too bitter. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back