• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
here's my idea's

Attacks:

Halation(special)
Type: PSYCHIC
Power: 180
Accuracy:90
PP: 5
Can be learned by: Espeon, Gardevoir, Gallade, Alakazam
Description: Shines a blinding light that lowers the opponent's accuracy, but lowers the user's Sp. Def.

Mani Katti(Physical)
Type: Steel
Power: 100
Accuracy:100
PP: 15/15
Can Be Learned By: Gallade, Scizor
Description: Breaks through Protect, and Detect, Destroys Reflect and Light Screen. Can't be dodged without using Fly, Dive etc. Basically always hits with full power. I named it after Lyn's Signature weapon from Fire Emblem.

Abilities:

Rich Octave

Users: Exploud, Chatot, [INSERT CHATOT EVOLUTION HERE]
Desc: Sound based moves never miss

Retribution

Users: Togepi Evo line

Des: Dramatically increases ATK, DEF, SP.ATK, SP.DEF whenever the user is hit by an attack.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Sorry! I was really unclear, I wasn't sure which one to pick so I just said special. I guess Special Defence.

timmy112

Learning to Hack
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
Cyclone Idea

with Cyclone I ment it damages everyone and it throws all pokemon out of battle and diffrent pokemon come in.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
Is anyone allowed to make new moves? If so:

Friendly Fire: Physical
pp: 10
acc.: 100
power: 30

In a double battle, the user attacks it's partner, enraging the partner and greatly increasing its attack and special attack.

Abilitly:
Buddy-buddy: The user may befriend its opponent, confusing who is the enemy. In a double battle, it may attack its partner. (Similar to the affection status except it can work with a Pokemon of the same gender.)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Partners Attacks 2

I got 4 more moves

Name: Double Dose
Type: Psychic
Power: 0
Accuracy: --
Description: In a partner battle, if you use a potion, elixer, ect... then it effects the partner, but all items restore only half of when you use it on in a single battle. (Full restores are unaffected by this move.)
Example: Potion restores 10, Super Potion restores 25, Hyper Potion restores 100, ect...
Can be learned by: Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, and Illumice

and...

Name: Sacrifice
Type: Normal
Power: 0
Description: Heals ally completely at the cost of user.
Can be learned by: Chansey, and Blissey

And a single or double battle move.

Name: Spirit Dance
Type: Ghost
Power: 120
Accuracy: 70
Description: User calls on the dead to strike foes.
Can be learned by: Every Ghost-type except Giratina.

Last one...

Name: Partner Strike
PP: 15
Power: 30
Accuracy: 95
Description: Strikes 2-5 times with your partner, but your partner cannot attack after this.
Can be learned by: Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Sneasel, Weavile, Dragonite, and Raichu.

And that's it, for now

More4Life

Advanced Mapper
Years
Here is a cool ability...

Weather Baloon- Pokemon's weaknesses change during different types of weather.
EX- Rain Water Res, Fire Weak, Hail, ICE res Fire weak. ECT...
Super Charge- During thunder storms, moves with the type ELC get X2 more powerful.
Doom Spell- When hit by a Physical attack, the foe gets a CURSE placed on them.
Wild Fire- When attack by a fire type move, users attack and sp. attack increase.

Guardian1239

I have much to learn.
Years
I'll try a few moves.

Dying Wish
Type: Dark
Power: --
Description: Basically the same as Destiny Bond, but instead of making a single Pokemon faint, it does massive special damage to all Pokemon in battle, including an ally. Power would be the same as explosion, probably.

Levitation
Description: Same as the ability Levitate or the move Magnet Rise.

Incantation (Special)
Power: 60
Accuracy: 90
Description: Begin chanting, damaging an enemy and possibly causing confusion.

If I accidentally used a name that was already taken, please PM me so I can change it.

Last edited:

timmy112

Learning to Hack
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
More Ideas

Aura Sense
Type: Fight
PP: 30
Raises speed and increases chance to dodge.

Energy Field
Accuracy: 85
The user creats a pink ball of verying power form 5-120, the more powerful the move is the bigger the ball is.

Spider Ball
Type: Bug
PP: 20
Power: 80
Accuracy: 100
The user makes a ball out of spider web, if hit the target has 40% chance of beeing poisend.

Final Stand
Type: ???
The user attacks the enemy with thier most powerfull stat (excluding hp and speed) and does hp damage according to thier stat, and after the attack (even if the user misses) the user faints.

eg.
ATK 390
DEF 400
SPATK 450
SPDEF 400

the user attacks with special attack since it is 450 and deals the opponent 450 hp of damage.

Last edited:

Guardian1239

I have much to learn.
Years
Hm, some of those have good ideas. However, please be aware of the 12 character limit. A couple of comments:

Energy Field: It sounds basically like Psywave only in fighting-type form. Just try to keep from making it too powerful.

The Final Stand: First of all, you'll have to take out "The" because it'll be too many characters. Final Stand still sounds good. However, this is extremely overpowered. The opponent's defense or special defense will have to take effect to make it semi-balanced. Or perhaps a cut in power for high-level Pokemon would work.

Years
Well, I was double-thinking about posting them, but here's some move ideas I had...

Name: Anything you want. I couldn't think of anything.
Power: 100
Accuracy: 80
Description: Attack that takes on a type the opponent is weak to. If there is none, it takes on a type the opponent is not resilient to.
Can be learned by: Whoever you want. It's your game.

Name: Gaia
Type: Grass
PP: 10
Power: ---
Accuracy: ---
Description: Increases the power of Grass type moves for 5 turns. Fire type attacks used also hurt the user. (Due to there being so much greenery around them)
Can be learned by: Most Grass type Pokemon, but only the final evolution of them.

Name: Solar Flare
Type: Fire
Description: Weakens the foe (if it is not Fire type) so that the next amount of damage it takes is increased.
Can be learned by: Any major fire type, such as Typhlosion, Heatran, Arcanine, etc.

Name: Crystallizing Cold
Type: Water
Description: Changes all Water type moves used to Ice type for 5 turns
Can be learned by: Any dual Water/Ice Pokemon, such as Dewgong, Walrein, Etc.

Name: Static Energy
Type: Electric
Description: Causes the next attack used to be Electric type AND whatever type it is naturally.
Can be learned by: Any Mammalia/Rodentae electric Pokemon, such as Raichu, or Flaffy

Name: Coleoptera
Description: Increases DEF and ATK by 1 level
Can be learned by: Pinsir, Ledyba, Ledian, Scizor, Heracross, Nincada, Ninjask, Shedinja, Anorith, Armaldo

Name: Cringe
Accuracy: 80
Description: Reduced DEF of opponent by 2 levels, and may cause flinching
Can be learned by: Whoever. It's your call.

Name: Ryu Shield
Type: Dragon
PP:10
Description: In a double battle, Partner gains the resistances of the Dragon type along with its natural resistences.
Can be learned by: Most 'Mythical' dragons, such as Dratini/gonair/gonite, Latios/as, etc.

Name: Spirit Training
Type: Fighting
Description: Increases all stats by 3 levels, but may reduce all stats completely!
Can be learned by: 'Martial Artist' pokemon, such as Machop, Meditite, etc.

Name: Cyclone
Type: Flying
Description: Changes weather to 'Storm', which damages all Pokemon, even flying, for 5 turns, but also boosts Flying type attacks significantly.
Can be learned by: 'Major' flying types, such as Pidgeot, Lugia, Staraptor, etc.

Name: Poltergeist
Type: Ghost
Description: Haunts Pokemon in Pokeballs, causing minor damage to them over a few turns.
Can be learned by: Any ghost pokemon

Name: Mountain Maker
Type: Ground
Power: 160
Description: Causes massive damage, but has a slight chance to harm the user too. (in double battle, may effect all Pokemon)
Can be learned by: Sandslash, Nidoqueen/King, Dugtrio, On/Steelix, Tyranitar, Groudon

Name: Absolute Zero (use 0 if too long)
Type: Ice
Accuracy: 20
Description: Instantly freezes
Can be learned by: Ice types, some water types.

Name: Venomous Drawl
Type: Poison
Accuracy: 90
Description: A wicked attack that weakens a random stat by one level for 5 turns.
Can be learned by: Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill, Ekans/Arbok, Nidos, Zu/Gol/Crobat, Belsprout/Weepin/Victreebel, Tentacool/cruel, Grimer/Muk, Spinarak/Ariados, Qwilfish, Gulpin/Swalot, Seviper, Skorupi/Drapion

Name: Weak Attack
Power: 10
Description: A weak psychic attack
Can be learned by: ALL Psychic types
[Side-note: I created this move because I'm sick of how many Psychic types there are. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if at one point, a Gamefreak CEO said during a meeting "Say! Know what would be a kick? If there were more Psychic type Pokemon than any other type, and they had powerful moves to boot! Yea. That'd be swell." This is my move to, er, 'stick it to the man'. Yea, I'm done rambling.

Name: Chisel
Type: Rock
Description: Chisels past defences, ignoring opponent's resistances against the user's attacks. [User's attacks ignore 'not very effective' and become normally effective, for a bit more english to those who didn't get it.]
Can be learned by: Meh. whoever you think fits.

Name: Ironclad Shield
Type: Steel
PP:5
Description: The user can no longer attack, but increases DEF of user and partner in battle by 6 levels as long as the user is in battle. [Useful for double battles. Returning the user causes the DEF to return to normal.]
Can be learned by: Steelix, Aggron, Metagross, Registeel, Bastiodon.

So tell me what you think. BTW I admit it. I didn't feel the urge to sort through all the previous posts for other people's moves, so IF something shares a name, effect, or even seems like a dead-on clone, I apologize and it was completely by accident, I promise.
I still take my impartiality to heart in that if Wichu wants to change anything or not credit me for any of these, then by all means he may, as it is his game.

(*cough-cough*As if anything in this post will actually make it into the game*wheez*)

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
WEAK POINT <for some fight pokemons and other who like fight ;) >
PWR: --
Give opponent 2x weakness for user's first type, if opponent have now 2x weakness for that type, raise it to 4x. Can't be use more like one time against one opponent, if opponent have resistance for user's type, break it. Does nothing if opponent have immunity or if they have now 4x weakness
for that type.

STABILITY <for some normal pokemons>
User have now immunity for any opponent "parasite" moves for 5 turns.

CLASH <for some ice and dark pokemons>
As long as user remains in battle, all Dragon type moves do half damage; can be Baton Passed by user.

ANCIENT BLAST <for prehistorical pokemons>
Type: Rock
Raising power and accuracy of Ancient Power move for 5 turn. Heal user 1/2 max HP if user have ability Prehistorical.

RAINBOW <Special> <for Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite>
PWR: 80
Negates all injurius weather effects <like low accuracy, damage per turn> for user. Does damage to opponent if opponent is Dark- or Ghost-type and if opponent use any weather move in battle.

CHILDISH <for some psychic pokemons>
Opponent has now stats balanced with opponent early evolution form.

IMMUNITY <for some high stage form psychic pokemons with good Sp. Attack like Alakazam, Gardevoir, Mewtwo>
User have now immunity for opponent first type. User must recharge one turn. User can't use now this move.

WILD SPIRIT <for some psychic pokemons>
Opponent can only use now randomly moves and can't use items for 5 turns.

ROUTINE <for some normal and psychic pokemons>
All pokemons can now use only that moves, which they before use.

NORMAL DAY <for some normal pokemons>
All pokemons moves, are now Normal-type for 5 turns. 20% chance for cancell weather effects. Cancell Night effect's.

GLORY POWER <for some pokemons who like duels>
Can be only used when opponent's have higher evolution form (or be legendary), higher level than user and when have only 3% max HP or less. Complete recover user's HP and user's moves PP and heal any status problems. Knock out opponent. User must recharge one turn.

NIGHT <for Lunatone, Umbreon, maybe Castform <dark version? ;) > some high leveled dark pokemons>
Cancels effects of all other weather moves. For 5 turns: Increases power of Ghost and Dark attacks by 50%; lowers Accuracy by 1 stage to both Pokemon unless they are Dark, Ghost, Psychic type and they're evolved with Moon Stone. Raises Lunatone, pokemons evolved with Moon Stone and pokemons with ability Insomnia all stats by 1 stage. [FIELD ACTION] Can summon Night for 10 minutes, but can be use one time for 4 hours. <Umbreon it's no problem now>

You can also give Night effect in battle when in game it's night time, they can be cool. Sunny Day can raise all stats for Solrock and pokemons evolved with Sun Stone. You can change Solrock ability to Drought.

Ability

ALL-NIGHTER - Weather changes to Night when the Pokemon enters the battle. <for Lunatone, Umbreon, Noctowl>

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
The only reason i gave him a special move as nintendo said he was legendary :\

I have some abilities:

Critical strike: Slightly raises the critical-hit ratio of fighting type pokemon.
Flame Fury: Makes fire-type moves have a slighty higher chance of burning.
Frostbite: Makes ice-type moves have a slightly higher chance of freezing.
Shock Strike: Makes electric-type moves have a slightly higer chance of paralyzing (couldn't think of a better name)
Poison Power (Again couldn't think of a better name): Makes poison type moves have slightly a higher chance of poisoning.

And some moves:

Giga Blast
Pp:5
type: Normal
Learned by: Regigigas
At level: 75
Damage: It does twice the damage the opponent did before you.

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
REMIND <like for some friendly, psychic pokemons>
In 2vs2 battle recover some PP of one your partner move. Number of recovered PP is balanced with number of remaining PP of Remind move. Cancel any disabled in user's moves. Paralyze user.

PSYSHOCK <Special> <like for Abra and some another weak psychic pokemons>
PWR: 30
PP: 35
10% chance of paralyze opponent.

COOCON TRAP <Physical> <like for pokemons who can learn String Shot>
PWR: 40
20% chance of lower opponents Speed by 1 stage. Leaves opponent with at least 1 HP.

ENERGY FLOW <Special> <like for some psychic pokemons>
PWR: 50
Gains back HP for 1/2 the damage dealt. Leaves opponent with at least 1 HP.

EVOWISH <Special> <like for some weak pokemons who can evolve (Magikarp, Feebas)> <EVOlution + WISH ;)>
May confuse user. Does better damage if user is nearer next evolution level. If user have now last evolution form, this move does nothing.

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Guardian, i already came up with an Ability Called Retribution, please change the name of your attack.

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
HARD COOCON <Physical> <like for Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon and Cascoon (all learn at 1 level) >
PP: 35
20% chance of raise user's Defense by 1 stage. Does 50% damage more if user used Harden. Can be only used by Metapod, Kakuna, Silcoon and Cascoon.

At last wild coocons pokemons can do something.

GREEN POWER <Special> <like for Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff, Cherubi/Cherrim, Sunkern/Sunflora (all learn at 1 level) >
Type: Grass
Does 50% damage more and heal status problems if user have ability Chlorophyl. If opponent have less Sp. Defense than user's Sp. Attack, this attack does nothing.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Psychic Smash {Special}
PKMN: Abra, Kadabra, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Hypno, Mr. Mime, Mewtwo, Espeon, Girafarig, Chimecho, Metang, Bronzor and Bronzong.
Type: PSY
PWR: 75
ACC: 100
Damage done is equal to the foe(s) level(s). In double battles the foes levels are added together and that is the amount of damage done.

Weed Punch <Psychical>
PKMN: Gloom, Exeggutor, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Celebi, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Lombre, Nuzleaf, Breloom, Cacturne, Carnivine, Tangrowth, Hitmonchan, Croagunk and Toxicroak
Type: GRS
PWR: 85
ACC: 90
A strong punch that may poison.

Glow Beam <Special>
PKMN: Primeape, Caterpie, Weedle, Parasect, Venonat, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Yanma, Wurmple, Masquerain, Nincada, Volbeat, Illumise, Kricketune, Vespiquen, Skorupi, Oddish and Cradily.
Type: BUG
ACC: 100
This attack power is equal to twice the users level.

Skin Spikes < Special>
PKMN: Metapod, Kakuna, Forretress, Silcoon, Cascoon, Nincada, Skorupi.
Type: BUG
PWR: 55
ACC: 95
Launches spikes at the user from a hardened shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back