• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahc

Banned
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2007
looks good
this a gold sorta remake by any chance?
but with more personal maps?

Scompi

this a gold sorta remake by any chance?
but with more personal maps?

Well...No not really a gold remake, but kind of similar. I added a 7 day poll to see what region everyone would rather travel to Hoenn or Sinnoh. You could also explain why you chose that region and why it would be better if it were in the game. You already get to travel to the following regions:

-Custom region(no name yet)
-Johto
-Hoenn or Sinnoh?(vote)

But hurry the poll closes in exactly 7 days! Also btw, I need more suggestions on how to improve the game, so just post whatever comes to mind thinking on how my game could improve.

Off-topic: If anyone wants their hack on my site(in sig.), please email me or PM ASAP!

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Um.... i voted for Sinnoh^^ and you can improve your game whit adding some cool new tiles. (maybe D/P ones) or just new ones..

Scompi

Um.... i voted for Sinnoh^^ and you can improve your game whit adding some cool new tiles. (maybe D/P ones) or just new ones..

Thanks for the suggestion. Thats actually not a bad idea, but i'm not particularily good at spriting. So if anyone would like to help out, just post here or PM me.

Thanks, Scompi.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
I got some Devamped D/P tiles i made the pallettes are right for ruby so you have to change the colour a bit

The Pokemon Center The Mart
4kvialz.png
4yhx8ra.png

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Actually, I was thinking about Hoenn, because that way you could avoid doing tiles changes (unless you want to do them), and it would be interesting to see Hoenn remade in FR/LG style (an idea that I haven't seen in hacks since I joined PC), of course, adding new events to the "new Hoenn" should be a priority (else, a remake of Hoenn would become boring)

That's my opinion. I wonder if you are planning many region-switches, because I don't know if that could get annoying.

Years
Yea I totally agree. Because leave Sinnoh with DP, whilst the GBA as hacks. Otherwise it ruins it for me personally.

Anyways, looking good, (kinda forgot about it eheh), but anyways good luck!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Yeah... Forget Sinnoh for now... U did weel with New Johto go for New Houen.....

I got a idea..since you are planning of linking it with Brass Tower...How about you appear in the Desert in Hoeun..You know where the Mirage Tower is...You go through an underground labrinth and end up in that tower...then you see some team has conquered most of the place and such!

Years
@DudeDude - Hmmm.. but what's the point of the team conquering most of an abandoned place? Doesn't make too much sense if you ask me.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
There could be some item there... something that will help them do smthing?

And pls say I didnt revive this thread after one month.

Scompi

Hey everyone, just here to say that Pokemon Legends is most likely going to be cancelled. I stopped working on it for about 3-4 days and started working on a new hack. For the new hack, things will change, it will have a decent storyline, more custom events, hopefully new tiles(I cant draw...thats where the fans come in.), no switching from custom region to johto to hoenn to sinnoh, and more. I dont know what i am going to call the future hack, maybe the same name. So just wanted to let you know and I would love to here some of your thoughts on my decision.

Thanks, Scompi.

P.S: Do not close this topic please. I didnt cancel yet, I said "most likely".

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I hope that "most likely" turns into a "will not", but if you are starting to plan a new hack, and you think it will be for the better, then I guess it would not be a bad idea (still, I got interested in this project, since I've seen some nice scripting). Your decision in the end. Good luck with whatever you want to do.

And by the way, it also seemed interesting the region switches, even if it made the hack look a bit disorganized ;)

Scompi

I hope that "most likely" turns into a "will not", but if you are starting to plan a new hack, and you think it will be for the better, then I guess it would not be a bad idea (still, I got interested in this project, since I've seen some nice scripting). Your decision in the end. Good luck with whatever you want to do.

And by the way, it also seemed interesting the region switches, even if it made the hack look a bit disorganized ;)

Thanks Zel, but i dont think thats going to happen. Maybe i will continue it one day, i dont know yet.

Also if anyone wants to help, i need someone that can script big events and someone that can make some custom tiles and/or sprites. So if your interested please post or PM me.

Thanks, Scompi.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
this hack is preety cool,it has plety of nice maps and converting diamond and pearl maps to 2d seems hard....................hope you can finish this great hack

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
looks nice but got a few errors to report :

2nd town where you get the package for oak if you speak to the girl blocking the path, the screen goes red

the sea on the right hand side is all one pattern repeated and looks bad

Other than those i like this and it looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back