• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
im not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, so i do apologize if it is the wrong thread.

im a little confused about the I Asked to be a Mod emblem. do i literally ask a staff member/ moderator if i could be a mod?

Guy

just a guy
Years
im not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, so i do apologize if it is the wrong thread.

im a little confused about the I Asked to be a Mod emblem. do i literally ask a staff member/ moderator if i could be a mod?
You're definitely asking this in the right place. A+ for you!

To answer your question, yes, you're usually given the "I Asked to be Mod" emblem when you downright ask a staff member "Can I be a mod?" It can also be given in cases where a member is making it increasingly obvious that they want to be a moderator when they're talking to a staff member or obviously hinting at it in their posts / comments. However, it is mostly given out for those who downright ask to be a mod.

I guess you could say that it's not really the best emblem to have as asking to be a mod decreases your chances of actually becoming one anytime soon.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Uhm, so I have a few questions..

Firstly - What on EARTH is the "NO" emblem because I've seen so manly people with it;;

And, with the iStalker emblem - How do you that a specific member has been doing numereous ~stalkerish~ things? Does someone have to screenshot it or what? xDD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
NO is for people that constantly ask for emblems. As for iStalker, you have to be reported to the police for harassment and have to have been proven to show up at the doorstep of your victim's house naked with a giant balloon covering your unmentionable areas. Just kidding. But I mean, it's more for people that like...uhh. idk. Anyone wanna explain this one? I doubt you need a screenshot to show though.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Oh, I can explain the iStalker emblem! I did create it after all haha. Basically if you're caught stalking someone's statistics or caught viewing a user's profile numerous times, and a staff notices it and remembers "Hey! We have an emblem for stalkers!" then they issue it to you. It's pretty simple actually.

If you wish to learn tips on how to stalk users, Went is the guy to talk to lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hi guys can I has veteran's emblem now? :D /too lazy or rather doesn't want to to give it to herself.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hi guys can I has veteran's emblem now? :D /too lazy or rather doesn't want to to give it to herself.

Done. :3
...I can't believe it's been only 3 years tbh, seems like you've been around longer despite me not even knowing you that long, congrats though. XD;

Guy

just a guy
Years
Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Well, I'd like to file a complaint about a certain emblem. it has been giving me nightmares tbqh ;;

The emblem It's LeviOsa not LeviosAR!, was the name supposed to be really like that? Because as far as I know, it's incorrect. It should've been It's LeviOsa not LeviosA! I didn't hear Hermione say leviosAR, I heard her say leviosA. I was watching in on my laptop with earphones and full volume. trololol So, unless it was meant to be like that, I am questioning it. :x

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Oh hey! I'm a veteran! May I have an emblem? :3

Also, I've been wondering when the Get-Together participation emblems will be handed out.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh hey! I'm a veteran! May I have an emblem? :3

Also, I've been wondering when the Get-Together participation emblems will be handed out.

Kay given :3 congrats!

Not entirely sure about that, it depends on when they'll be uploaded, so far only the events who had their emblems uploaded months back have been given out, so... it depends. :x Hopefully within the next week maybe? Or if not sometime soon.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Kay given :3 congrats!

Not entirely sure about that, it depends on when they'll be uploaded, so far only the events who had their emblems uploaded months back have been given out, so... it depends. :x Hopefully within the next week maybe? Or if not sometime soon.

The lego competition is over and done with and I haven't gotten an emblem yet. Do they come after the judging?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The lego competition is over and done with and I haven't gotten an emblem yet. Do they come after the judging?

...didn't you read what I said? :(

Any emblems that haven't been given out yet aren't uploaded. When they're uploaded they'll be given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back