• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMH's Trade Emporuim

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
The starters that I have are Fennekin, Charmander and Froakie which you seem to have already. I have some Kangaskhan, and a couple of X exclusives like Swirlix. Like it said I'd be interested in a Squirtle and hopefully a Chespin. I have some others but I'm unable to check right now.

MarioManH

top kek
Years
The starters that I have are Fennekin, Charmander and Froakie which you seem to have already. I have some Kangaskhan, and a couple of X exclusives like Swirlix. Like it said I'd be interested in a Squirtle and hopefully a Chespin. I have some others but I'm unable to check right now.
I will take a Kangaskhan and a Swirlx for my Squirtle and Chespin?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
Alright sounds good to me. I have both a japanese and English swirlix which one would you like?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
can i get Yveltal???

not much to trade but im sure we can make something work ?

Years
Im after: Larvitar, Noibat and Fennekin.

Would you take: Lv. 1 Pinsir, Lv 1 Druddigon, Lv. 20 Aerodactyl, Lv. 23 Carbink

Last edited:

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
hello! could I please have a Glaceon and a Ditto?

if you have a Ditto, I could breed a Bulbasaur for you, although mine is only an Ivysaur right now since im not very far in the game. not sure if ivysaur can breed..

im not sure how to add you to my friend's list in this game. do I just give you my nintendo DS friend code, or..?

thank you so much <3

sorry I'm new to this game >.< my Ivysaur is level 28 though so he should evolve in 6(?) levels or something..

thanks again!

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
Hello good people!

Note : I am currently only trading starters until I can begin IV breeding again and transfer Pokemon over from 5th Gen.

Welcome to MMH's Trade Emporium!!!

Guide :

I. Starters/Legendaries/"Rare" Pokemon
II. Shinies
III. Events
IV . IV breeds
V . EV Trained Pokemon
VI . Items

I
Starters :
(As of right now, they will all come in eggs)
Spoiler:

Various Pokemon of Interest :
(As of right now, they will all come in eggs besides the Yveltal)
Spoiler:

If you would like me to breed you a Pokemon not on this list and it is obtainable in Pokemon Y, feel free to ask and I will find it and breed it.
Other groups will be added once I do transfers from other games and begin IV breeding.

Wants?
Right now I am currently looking for:
*Bulbasaur
*Aron
*Dittos w/ Max IVs in each stat (ex; One Ditto with Max speed, and so on)
*Xerneas (Just to record in my PokeDex, I can let you do the same with my Yveltal)
*Charizardite X
*Mewtwonite X

But feel free to offer anything!

Are you looking for a Skrelp at all?

MarioManH

top kek
Years
@ Plasma : No I am not trading one atm.

@ InsertBoxHere : Sure, PM me your Friend Code and add me and we can set up a time!

@ Yukiyo : I do not have either (for trade) at the moment, I do however have an Eevee which you can evolve into a Glaceon.

@ Kane : Yes I am currently looking for one.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hi,
Can I please have a Larvitar.
I can offer some Pokemon X exclusives like Houndour and Swirlix

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Hey man! Can I get a froakie? Preferably a female. But if not that's ok. I have a female fennekin to give you back.

My FC is 2208-5580-9892 btw.

Last edited:

MarioManH

top kek
Years
@ Aaron - I would love a Houndour

@ Best - What EV trains do you have (And what's their IVs)?

@ Astroz - No thanks, I have a Fennekin already

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Hey, do you happen to have the Mega Stone for Heracross and Aggron? If you do, I could breed you a Timid Bulbasaur and also fully trade you my Xerneas for them both. :)

EDIT: I also have a spare Jolly Torchic I could offer, if you wanted.

Last edited:
Back