• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Btw guys, Ichiro and I added a new section to the RP Library :D It features all finished RPs! You should read through them if you ever have the time :]

I noticed that in the beginning RPs that worked as a series worked much better than a long RP :x

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
If anyone has any feedback on the ideas I posted for a Naruto based RP please feel free to post. The only way something like that will get off the ground is with feedback from those who might be interested.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
If anyone has any feedback on the ideas I posted for a Naruto based RP please feel free to post. The only way something like that will get off the ground is with feedback from those who might be interested.

What about mine? It's been there since yesterday. BTW Lincoln West, where is the one you posted?(which page is it)

Ice.

Ice.
Years
Hello, Is anyone here good at making maps? That's one of the few things I need before I open the Nations RP. I already tried submitting a request at the Art Gallery but no word on that yet. And I tried making my own map, but it failed. Please and thank you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Sorry draco, I think things have been lost in the flurry of responses. If I'm not mistaken, my response should be at the bottom of the page previous to this.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
I'm a massive Naruto fan, so I'd definitely be interested in it. But I think the best way to start would be - at the start. At least for our characters.

It could be set during the initial and early reign of The Third Hokage (Old Man Hokage/Sarutobi), before the Fourth takes over. Characters would begin as newly graduated Genin and we would follow them throughout whatever overbranching story arc is decided. That way people new to the series can learn about Chakra, Natures, Jutsu etc. etc. as their fledgling characters do.

An alternative idea even more suited to entry-level players is to NOT set it in the leaf. Why not set it in the Sand, or the Mist, or a minor ninja village that isn't one of the great five? That way we can avoid getting tangled up in the main series' plotlines and characters for longer. Players could decide their characters chakra natures and specialities, be grouped into teams, go on a few missions and develop before taking part in Chunnin Exams. We can follow the structure of the series without having to follow the series itself.

Marvelous........absolutely marvelous!!! This is great. I was thinking on a new storyline but this, no really, it's perfect. I'd join it right away dude. So are you going to create it

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
A Naruto RP sounds epic guys. I'd join in a heartbeat.

On that note, what do people think of a Skies of Arcadia RP? I loved that universe and the things in it, but I'm having a little trouble with working out a story for it.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
A Naruto RP sounds epic guys. I'd join in a heartbeat.

On that note, what do people think of a Skies of Arcadia RP? I loved that universe and the things in it, but I'm having a little trouble with working out a story for it.

*doesn't know anything bout Skies of Arcadia so will need more information*

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Skies of Arcadia is a game about Air Pirates. The world is set in six "oceans" each under a different moon. The moon drop moonstones from time to time, which is the fuel for the Airships, as well as the source of all magic.

Red Moon: Fire
Green Moon: Nature and healing
Blue Moon: Water and Wind
Purple Moon: Ice
Yellow Moon: Eletricity
Silver Moon: Life and Death

Each moon has a continent under it, except the Silver Moon, which has a few islands instead. People under these moons have to deal with weather that pretty much reflects the moon above them, like the red continent is a desert and the like.

On to the pirates. There are two types of pirates, Black Pirates, who are like real pirates and will attack anyone for gold and kill innocents and the like, and Blue Rogues, who are more like robin hood type pirates. They attack and steal cargo from rich people and use most of it to help people in need, keeping a little for themselves. The story follows one Blue Rogue as he starts off as a simple crewman, and then becomes the captain of his opwn ship, and saves the world from an empire that wants to revive ancient weapons. There's a lot more to it, and it's a GC game, if you wanted to play it, or you could look it up on Youtube.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
Skies of Arcadia is a game about Air Pirates. The world is set in six "oceans" each under a different moon. The moon drop moonstones from time to time, which is the fuel for the Airships, as well as the source of all magic.

Red Moon: Fire
Green Moon: Nature and healing
Blue Moon: Water and Wind
Purple Moon: Ice
Yellow Moon: Eletricity
Silver Moon: Life and Death

Each moon has a continent under it, except the Silver Moon, which has a few islands instead. People under these moons have to deal with weather that pretty much reflects the moon above them, like the red continent is a desert and the like.

On to the pirates. There are two types of pirates, Black Pirates, who are like real pirates and will attack anyone for gold and kill innocents and the like, and Blue Rogues, who are more like robin hood type pirates. They attack and steal cargo from rich people and use most of it to help people in need, keeping a little for themselves. The story follows one Blue Rogue as he starts off as a simple crewman, and then becomes the captain of his opwn ship, and saves the world from an empire that wants to revive ancient weapons. There's a lot more to it, and it's a GC game, if you wanted to play it, or you could look it up on Youtube.

If it includes Pirates then count me in. This seems EPIC. Buuutttttt........since i haven't read or seen the anime i don't get the whole story like when living under the blue moon, do you still live on land or do you live under water??

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
It's a game, not an anime. And like I said, each moon has a continent. The Blue continent just has a lot of water on it.

Ok.....*me looking like an idiot*. Im searching wiki to get more info about it. I'd join, as i said, but, what will be your idea for an RP based on this game?? What will be the members objective(s)??

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
If there is genuine interest in a Naruto RP, and people are happy with the idea I presented of really starting from the beginning with our characters, I'm happy to give it some thought. I haven't GM'ed anything in a few years, but I could come out of retirement.

Do people prefer the idea of setting it in the Leaf's past, or an alternate village altogether? If the latter, would we prefer it was a different one of the 'great five' or a smaller one - perhaps of our own invention?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Haven't been here in a while. Are we talking about a Naruto RP? I think we are, but are we also talking about a few other stuff? What's been happening so far?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Guys, I compiled something that relates to quite a few people in PC that have helped me enjoy this place for over a year now. Here's to you!

Keep on RPing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back