• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ヴェントゥス

キーブレード
Years
Haii KH fanclub! -waves-

I bring minor gameplay and plot spoiler, so beware:

Spoiler:
None of that is true <_< and you messed up to spoiler tags

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I wouldn't say that...

Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
Gameinformer's website is saying June 1st, but I don't know whether to trust that or not. :( Maybe their April issue will have some information on that date? I might be picking it up to see the Portal 2 information so I'll glance through it if I do. n_n

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Zetta internets to whoever finds a video of Terra's Pants doing "U Can't Touch This".

Halt! Hammerzeit!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Crystal Hearts, I need to say, do you need to make it that complicated?
The series itself is just very easy to understand, but you just
make it too complicated.
How was it complicated? Anyway, I never said it was hard to understand the main storyline of Kingdom Hearts, but to understand other things such as some characters' motives, backstory, etc, you have to look deeper. So it all depends on your definition of "understand the story".

~Member List Updated~

Cherrim

Years
Actually, some parts of the story still give me a headache. @_@ It got a lot more confusing with (and especially after) KH2, I think. But that's probably just because they realized they had a real money-making franchise that they could go all-out with. They didn't have to wrap things up perfectly by the end because they can leave it open for other games to do it for them. So they were able to answer questions with more questions and whatnot.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Still waiting for the BBS release date to reveal it self.
But, anyways. Im doing a ventus low level run. its fun.
and I'm also thinking of doing a level 1 run of Final Mix, but still kinda shaky on some stuff

ソラ

Years
Yeah he did say that.
also that means there will be more answer he need to answer too.

-anyways dont feel like Im in the mood gonna lay down.

ソラ

Years
Did Nomura said that they think of the plot-line on the way. He also said that he does get ideas, like how he said He already knows the last scene for the ending of Kingdom Hearts?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I've done a minimum-HP run of CoM, which was pretty challenging.

(Also, 2100th post! This makes me happy because when divided by 100, you get 21 which is Axel and Roxas' Organization numbers added together. Stop looking at me like that. ;____; )

Years
hi i am a co owner of a hack that is going to be a pokemon and kingdom hearts if there are any that want to help or give suggestions please pm me.

Back