• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
LOL
Thanks for playing my game, dude. Sol Platinum, huh? Okay, then. So you wanna know where to find Slowpoke and the Fossil Pokemon?

Okay...I know Slowpoke lives in Route 207 Day only. Also, since I didn't change any items on Sol Platinum you have to encounter Fossil Pokemon in da wild. Anyone in particular that you wanna know?

I'm looking for an Anorith

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
I'm looking for an Anorith
Okay, this one was hard to find, since it doesn't appear in the wild Pokemon location list in PPRE.

Anyways, it's available in the Great Marsh Safari Zone game. It comes out through those special encounters, like with Croagunk and Carnivine. Lileep is also catchable through that. Just look through that viewing thingie in the reception part, till it sprite shows up.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Sorry shadow for not replying fast.
Gigalith:
I'll give this one 9/10. It's bulkier than Aggron. Plus it can learn Curse, which will make it bulkier even more.
Mienshao:
I'll give this one 10/10. It saved me from alot of trainers because of it's wide movepool. With Hi Jump Kick it can OHKO types that are not that very effective against.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Thank you zentetsu In blaze black bisharp is a lot faster from the ordinary speed thats why i choose bisharp but in this game is with his ordinary speed

what about conkelldurr or mienshao is better

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Conkeldurr and Mienshao in one team can wreck anyone in their way. But Conkeldurr can take physical hits, but can't take Special moves that much. Mienshao is strong, with high Atk, but it's soft and easy to faint. But I like them both.

The Grubby Pup

Years
Sorry shadow for not replying fast.
Gigalith:
I'll give this one 9/10. It's bulkier than Aggron. Plus it can learn Curse, which will make it bulkier even more.
Mienshao:
I'll give this one 10/10. It saved me from alot of trainers because of it's wide movepool. With Hi Jump Kick it can OHKO types that are not that very effective against.
LOL I like your assessment on the two, zanny. They were pretty accurate.

I also like Mienshao a little better than Gigalith. But like I said, Mienshao is more frail, but Gigalith is more susceptible to fighting type moves and Sp. Def isn't all that good; not to mention its slow.

If doesn't have Sturdy it might be hard to train, ya know. It has very high Attack and I think I increased its health.

Anyways, getting on Mienshao, it might not have as much health or defensive stats as Gigalith; I still think it has a little bit more Sp. Def than Gigalith...Anyways, it's very nimble and have both Atk and Sp. Atk I guess you could say it's a sweeper. It does learn moves like Extrasenory and Aura Sphere and stuff.

Thank you zentetsu In blaze black bisharp is a lot faster from the ordinary speed thats why i choose bisharp but in this game is with his ordinary speed

what about conkelldurr or mienshao is better
Well, yeah...But I couldn't copy off everything stat change Drayano put in his mods. I had to make up summa my own...And beside, I don't think nothing wrong with base speed. It is a Steel type after all, not many Steel types are fast to began with, ya know?

Anyway, if you ask me...I think I'm gonna slightly give the edge to Mienshao again. LOL It might not be as sturdier than Conkeldurr...But it can learn some move that Super Effective against other Fighting types; like Extrasenory (I think I already mention that) and Acrobatics.

But that's only for version 2.5. I'm re-doing almost all of the Pokemon moveset...so, Pokemon might learn different moves from what they learnt in previous versions. Don't worry, I'll have a doc with the next listed moveset once the patch is out.

Conkeldurr and Mienshao in one team can wreck anyone in their way. But Conkeldurr can take physical hits, but can't take Special moves that much. Mienshao is strong, with high Atk, but it's soft and easy to faint. But I like them both.
LOL Here's something you might don't know. Machamp and Conkeldurr base stats are almost similiar. The only thing different is that their base def and sp. def are opposite of each other.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Alright, I'm up and rolling with Sol Platinum! I'm about to go against Roark with:
Monferno-14
Budew-14
Ralts-14
I'm thinking about getting Roselia before I start the gym. Probably will be worth it.

Also, I think I'm gonna upload all the major battles in this game to Youtube, since there's a lack of walkthrough videos for these 3 hacks.
Edit:
Here's Rival battle 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDwKJ6m40ns&list=HL1332105233&feature=mh_lolz

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Alright, I'm up and rolling with Sol Platinum! I'm about to go against Roark with:
Monferno-14
Budew-14
Ralts-14
I'm thinking about getting Roselia before I start the gym. Probably will be worth it.

Also, I think I'm gonna upload all the major battles in this game to Youtube, since there's a lack of walkthrough videos for these 3 hacks.
Edit:
Here's Rival battle 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDwKJ6m40ns&list=HL1332105233&feature=mh_lolz
Oh, that's awesome. I'll watch it and give you a comment and a rating and stuff.

Anyways, yeah...I was meaning to make some gameplay footage of my hacks, but I'm just too lazy, but if you're gonna cover Sol Platinum be my guess. :)

So, getting back to your upcoming Roark battle. Yeah, maybe getting Roselia wouldn't be all that bad. Roark does use a Sudowoodo...And I'm not sure Monferno's Mach Punch could hurt it that much...But who know...Your part fighting will help you withstand it's Rock Tomb.

Give it a test run and see how it goes, ya know? If you lose, then ya know you need Roselia, but I personally think you'll do fine. ;) Roark's not that hard.

so when you will realese the new version
Dunno, I can't give you a precise date, but I tell ya I'm gonna add a few new things. Like a total re-haul on the moveset and base stats.

Gonna redo summa da important battle teams: Namely Alder and Ghetsis...I friggen hate the team I gave them.

Also, maybe add 3 new starters on Yang White; make it different from Yin Black and let you get the Super Rod earlier.

Right now, I'm doing the moveset...which take most of the time. I'm on the Johto region. But progress isn't moving that bad, I mean, I've been starting on it, but I just recently started CRAMMING down on it at the middle of the week.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
do you have a wild pokemon list in pokemon sol platinum or neo soulsilver and these two hacks are complete with all new move set or its gonna be an update for them

The Grubby Pup

Years
Haha yeah, I'll cover it. Gives you time to work on the next beta version for all the eager players ;)
Yep. And thanks. I really appreciate that, man. And I promise the next beta version won't disappoint...Well, at least I hope it doesn't. :p

do you have a wild pokemon list in pokemon sol platinum or neo soulsilver and these two hacks are complete with all new move set or its gonna be an update for them
I didn't make a list for Neo Soul or Sol Plat, cuz you can use a PPRE to find the Pokemon location.

And yeah, they're complete, as far as I'm concerned. LOL

...But as for more update...I suppose I could add a few more things...Like for example Sol Plat...I could add new overworld items like I did for Neo Soul and Yin Black/Yang White...I guess.

Oh, also the moveset and stats in Sol Plat aren't up to date like Neo Soul...So, yeah, I think I'll make one more update in Sol plat...nothing too drastic, tho...Just so everything up to par with Neo Soul.

...But that's gonna be after I update my b/w mod, tho. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
whats ppre and plz can you let eelektross pure electric type and make his abbilty lavitate as it is a slow pokemon

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Just finished the Johto part of Soul Silver. The road to Victory Road was tough, but the E4 was cake.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I have made alot of changes in sol platinum by PPRE but thers nothing happend

The Grubby Pup

Years
Sorry for da late reply...umm, gonna answer all which I missed. LOL

whats ppre and plz can you let eelektross pure electric type and make his abbilty lavitate as it is a slow pokemon
PPRE is a program for editing Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum Heart Gold and Soul Silver. It's da best editing tool out for hacking those game.

And nope...sorry, I'm not gonna give Eelektross Levitate or make it a pure electric type again...You're just gonna halfta...deal with it. LOL

Either that, or don't train one...I like the way how I made it...and it's moveset and the fact that it can now Surf.

Just finished the Johto part of Soul Silver. The road to Victory Road was tough, but the E4 was cake.
Congrats on beating the first part. The trainers to the road to Victory Road were tougher than the E4?

D: Awww, seriously? That was sorta a letdown...I found them to be very hard...but then again...I imagine your pokemon levels were probably higher than theirs by time you challenge them.

Anyways hopefully, you'll find Kanto to be more challenging...or not, who knows.

Every trainer in Kanto Pokemon have set attacks choosing by me. The route to Victory Road was like that too...that's why you probably had a rough time...maybe.

Okay...I'm currently watching this right now. Look, tho...I know you're just tryin' to tell me that got a new vid up and stuff, but in da future...please don't added that to my thread. LOL

I mean, if you're gonna share you vid that fine, but...just add to this http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

Yep. Just make your own thread and add your vidz from there and not to my thread, kay? That way it keeps it from piling up. I know you meant well, so no worries.

And don't worry, I'm gonna watch it, so don't worry about that, kay? :)

I have made alot of changes in sol platinum by PPRE but thers nothing happend
Huh? What do you mean...You've made changes, but the changes aren't staying? What's happening...what are you doing?

You gotta be more specific if you want me to help you, man.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Haha sorry dude. I don't really know these forums that well. I was posting for you, along with the others here who wanted to see a playthourgh. I will note your suggestion though :)
Alright, team as now:
Monferno-18
Roselia-18
Slowpoke-18
Aron-18
Still loving this game. Dialogue changes are sick and I'm never sure when a trainer will be a challenge or not. I just kicked the Grunts in Jubilife's butt. Onto Floaroma! I like the advancements on the Aron line. I felt like it was missing some moves, so I added some, like mine has Magnitude now. I hope you don't mind.

Back