• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's a new mod I'M GONNA CRY

Cid

Years
Dipu my man! Congratulations! :D

I hope you continue to be the awesome guy that you are. Happy that you're part of the team now. <33

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Honestly I was a bit shocked when I saw your last VM to me and saw your name in bold. But it was far from being unexpected! Congratulations on becoming a mod Dipu! Or should I say Bloodex. Either way congrats for the third time cause you deserve it!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear lord, I think it might take me all weekend at this rate to respond to every single congratulatory message I've received. Oh well, at least I know what I'm doing for all of today, hehe!

Because they modded Bloodex into this forum AND HIS NAME IS FIRST INSTEAD OF MINE

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE <3

I'm first cause I'm awesome, correct? Haha, it's okay Sammi, you can always refer to me as the baby of CCP. =P Thank you very much Sammi, it means so much <3

ZOMG! Congratulations Bloodex! This is very well deserved and I am happy for you n_n

Thank you Mac! Guess I have to get used to the bold and blue from here on out, oof.

Yay :D Congrats, Bloodex!

Thank you Yusshin! =D

Ahhh I'm so happy rn!! <333

You deserved it so much. You are an amazing member since I returned here. Being a mod is too much fun, and you will have so much fun. Best of luck, and I know you will do a fantabulous job!

Awww, thank you <3 I am definitely looking forward to having a blast being a mod. It certainly seems like a lot of fun.

Congrats, Bloodex for becoming a mod!
I wish you to do it well! :)

I wish I do it well too! Thank you Wind Heart! :3

Congrats Bloodex !! I am confident that you'll make a splendid Moderator, and I wish you all the best as a new staff member! Good Luck! :D

Hopefully I won't need the luck too much, hehe! Thank you Twi, your kind words mean a lot <3

So proud of you rn ;___; I actually don't know what to say...but congrats! :3

By saying that, you've said enough. Danke!! <3

Congrats on being a mod Bloodex. Your name actually looks good in bold blue.

Looks like a, wait for it, blooberry to me. :I I never was good with jokes. Thank you Nathan!

Congrats...3 Modz? Interesting thing.

The terrific trifeca! Thanks Nutty!

Congrats, enjoy working alongside some pretty snazzy mods in a pretty snazzy section! Behind Fourth Gen of course. :p

Please, Chit Chat & Polls will forever be the snazziest. And I'm definitely looking forward to working with Andy and Sammi, they're awesome people. <3 Thanks Nathan!

And for the 4th time...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Like I've said before, your name looks REALLY good in bold blue.

I'll have to thank you four times then. Can I just do all four now? Swamped with VMs here :I Thank you Delta!

I'm going to call you Bloo now, because that's all I see when I look at Bloodex.

Bloo

Not original, sadly. :c I've heard it before, but thank you Nick! Thanks for giving me this opportunity, it means a lot. =D

OMG YAAAAAAY DIPU I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. LIKE REALLY AAAAAAAAAAAA.

tumblr_m8rxioybpK1r9rdxs.gif

SCREAM!!! Haha, thank you TF, it means a lot coming from you <3

CONGRATS DIPUUU

I know you really loved OVP and were active in the DCC, so when the DCC moved to OVP (it's gonna take me years to stop calling it that) it was the absolute best section for you! Congrats again! <33

A match made in heaven perhaps? =P Thank you Janna, you're amazing <3

What's cool is, you're in the unique position that you can stick your own thread as more important than the other ones here since you mod this forum. Tehehehe!!

Let's not give me ideas like that. :I

DIPU MY MAN I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN I'M SO PROUD

But wow, now we have another section with 3 mods, alongside Pixel Art and Fifth Generation Gaming. It seems like this is becoming some occurrence, sections with 3 mods. Who knows, it might happen again!

I tested bold blue on you once and look, my wish came true.

Congrats dude, and you have two cool mod partners in Sammi and Andy.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Like I said before, we're the terrific trifeca! And better than any trifeca out there. :3 Thank you Nichole!

DIPU DIPU DIIIIPUUUUU <3

I'm happy for you dude, it was definitely well-deserved seeing in the short time I've known you you're an amazing person to be around! But yeah I'm going to post a random picture here because they're always great for special occasions like this! :>

tumblr_mcxnh0gukp1r3gh8ro1_400.gif

Sophie, that Charmander is ADORABLE AHH <3 You're an awesome person as well, it means a lot from you. Thank you!!! =D

What can I say? :D

Wish I could say more or say that I saw this one coming, but I didn't. But you always did strike me as a fairly responsible person. Still, it's good to see new blood come to the most awesome section PC has to offer! :D

Congrats man!!

Punny Thank you Pachy! I didn't really see it coming either, but I'm definitely happy it happened. :3

DIPU DIPU DIPU DIPU CONGRATS AHHHHH

Now, CCP has a new mod to play with and Sammi and Andy won't have to be lonely anymore ^-^

Congrats!!!

I think after a few days, they'll want to kill me when I become that nuisance who doesn't know who he's doing... but let's hope it doesn't go down that path. :c Thank you Gunner!

DIPUUUUUUU BABYYY CONGRATSSS!
<33333 This is so great asdfg;'

PEDRO <3333333333 THANK YOU BB

Congratulations Bloodex! :3
Well done and have fun!!~ :D

Thank you Avishka, and I most certainly will :3

I sooo wanted this to happen back when you started getting active again in 2012, because all I saw in OVP was you, but it didn't really seem like there was really the need for 3 mods in OVP. Seems like it does now with the new changes.

Whatever the reason, congrats Dipu! You really deserved this, and I'm sure you'll do great. Now have fun replying to all your congratulation messages ;D

I wonder if the decision was made prior or after the changes. Hm. Well, it happened, and I'm happy for that. Thank you Olli! And oh yes. Definitely having a blast replying to a million congratulations. [/dies]

Dipu my man! Congratulations! :D

I hope you continue to be the awesome guy that you are. Happy that you're part of the team now. <33

Aww, thank you Cid!! That means a lot, I'm happy to be a part of the team as well. <3

Honestly I was a bit shocked when I saw your last VM to me and saw your name in bold. But it was far from being unexpected! Congratulations on becoming a mod Dipu! Or should I say Bloodex[/s]. Either way congrats for the third time cause you deserve it!

Formatting booboo. It happens to me all the time, no worries! Thank you three times!!! It means a lot.

Im gonna cry...;; omg dipu congratulations man. Omg i love you dude

Don't cry! D= I'm touched though, thank you Red! <3

Hey sir. Congrts. <3 You totally deserved this promotion. I see you in here all the time. Good luck with mawdarateing~.

Thank you Yuki! I'm sure I'll have fun mawdarateing. :3

Ya'll are lovely <3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
whoa wait what. this is what happens when i don't log on here.

congratulations Dipu! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Eeveon is always fashionable, whether it be in earliness, tardiness or punctuality. That's just how Eeveon rolls.

Oh. This is about Bloodex - congratumalations on the modding! Can't wait to work with you and stuff :D

Wow I'm out of practice at these threads, I'm terrible at them again lmao

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Glad I'm not the only one late to the party paha. CONGRATS DIPU, YOU'RE AWESOME ETC <3 Sad I missed this happen!

Sirfetch’d

I know I told you congrats on your blog and profile, but I had to on this as well even if it is ridiculously late. Congrats Dipu!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Eeveon is always fashionable, whether it be in earliness, tardiness or punctuality. That's just how Eeveon rolls.

Oh. This is about Bloodex - congratumalations on the modding! Can't wait to work with you and stuff :D

Wow I'm out of practice at these threads, I'm terrible at them again lmao

Thanks for the congratumalations! It's been great being on the team so far, I really enjoy it. :3

Congrats Dipu!! :3 I knew it would happen someday! You are a fantastic guy and I just know will carry this new title with enthusiasm and greatness <3

D'awwww, you're too nice Kura <3 Thank you so much. =]

Glad I'm not the only one late to the party paha. CONGRATS DIPU, YOU'RE AWESOME ETC <3 Sad I missed this happen!

People always come late to my parties, assuming they even come, so it's all good Ozzybb. Thank you, but I think YOU are the awesome one out of the two of us. :3

I know I told you congrats on your blog and profile, but I had to on this as well even if it is ridiculously late. Congrats Dipu!

Fashionably late, like the guys above, it's all good. Thank you jelli! <3

Back