• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PCX Skype Central

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Okay guys! Day 3 of skyping is starting now. Since the previous group has the "Call Group" greyed out (because we've exceeded the amount of people from last night), I'm gonna go ahead and create a new group. I'm hosting until 1:30 Pacific/4:30 pm Eastern/9:30 pm London time today, since I have school early today.

Anyone is welcome to start a call, just that I can't really talk at this time. (sore throat >_<)

I'm adding those who are online, if I skipped you, you may go ahead and IM me and I shall add you asap!

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I may join this; was part of a 10-person Skype chat and call two weeks ago....

If interested, my skype name is 'thechaosblue'.

I may not join tonight though. I'll see.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hopefully I'll remember to log on, since I don't go on Skype much, but here's my Skype name anyway!

dream.on.michael

(I have another Skype account that says that too, but the account was michael.wears.prada; don't select that one!)

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 27, 2016
I never made a post that I joined, did I? Well, I did. My Skype ID is jb2448.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since the room from yesterday wasn't as cluttered as the other night, I will not be doing a new one. If you still haven't been added to the current room, shoot me an IM right now and I'll add you in. I'll be hosting till 2 pm/10 pm London time today.

I never made a post that I joined, did I? Well, I did. My Skype ID is jb2448.

You're already on the Emblem list, don't worry!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
So looks like I'm the latest, latecomer for this. I already went on & talked with everyone in the group. Just wanted to say it was a blast meeting & chatting with people whom I never even talked to before x) I never had such entertainment on Skype before this!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As the event comes to a close in about an hour and 15 minutes, emblems will be sent to everyone who have participated throughout the week. Just a note in advance that if you do not get an emblem and you have participated throughout the skype event, you can PM me or one of the hosts with your skype name, and we'll be sure to have a staff member give it to you.

This was a total blast guys! :D

Back