• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
0/10

I strongly hate Chuck Norris jokes. The internet as a whole just ****ing killed the damn thing. Having 6 something Chuck Norris images in your signature is just beating an already dead horse even more.

Edit: Damn you, I was waiting to rate that signature and get out some much needed anger in the form of a mini rant on Chuck Norris jokes. -10/10 just for that.

Years
0/10

I strongly hate Chuck Norris jokes. The internet as a whole just ****ing killed the damn thing. Having 6 something Chuck Norris images in your signature is just beating an already dead horse even more.

Edit: Damn you, I was waiting to rate that signature and get out some much needed anger in the form of a mini rant on Chuck Norris jokes. -10/10 just for that.
Well isn't someone jealous lol! Dude it's just a post... I'm still going to rate fairly 7/10 curse my kindness...

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
whoa bro, that's a pretty sick tag. Like the coding to make the cursor into a Hypno lol.
9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back