• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SCANDAL --LIVE TOUR--

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years

Waaa! I saw it!
Your N sprite looks cool. ^^

Thanks! That'd really help a lot.

Oh, and the cry!! That's another thing.. =_=

Good luck on both our projects!

Thanks man :) your border palletes are really cool and your hg/ss mugshot.
Oh yeh lol i forgot about the cry.. Another problem, ill ask around and see what i can do.
The only thing i can think of is inserting a blank midi over the original cry?

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Thanks man :) your border palletes are really cool and your hg/ss mugshot.
Oh yeh lol i forgot about the cry.. Another problem, ill ask around and see what i can do.
The only thing i can think of is inserting a blank midi over the original cry?
Thanks. Oh, and that mugshot won't stay.. It's just a placeholder since it's still a weekday, and school won't leave me alone resulting to me not being able to make some sprites.
That's the first mugshot I saw, so yeah.. I decided to use it. xD xD

Yeah, I think that would work. But then again, I don't know much about inserting those kinds of things.
Have you tried that method already?.. I really think that it would work. ^^

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
(/^.^)/ Please do... \(^.^\)
(/^.^)/ Can't Wait for the next release \(^.^\)
(/^.^)/ Canta should evolve by stone, to support its wide arrange of elemental moves, that means it can have a possible of 4 different evolutions! It could be all Dark/Fire Dark/Water Dark/Grass Dark/Electric. \(^.^\)

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
(/^.^)/ Please do... \(^.^\)
(/^.^)/ Can't Wait for the next release \(^.^\)
(/^.^)/ Canta should evolve by stone, to support its wide arrange of elemental moves, that means it can have a possible of 4 different evolutions! It could be all Dark/Fire Dark/Water Dark/Grass Dark/Electric. \(^.^\)
That's a good idea! ^^
I might try spriting some concept sprites for Canta's evolutions this Saturday(*or sooner).
Thank you very much!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years

Thanks. Oh, and that mugshot won't stay.. It's just a placeholder since it's still a weekday, and school won't leave me alone resulting to me not being able to make some sprites.
That's the first mugshot I saw, so yeah.. I decided to use it. xD xD

Yeah, I think that would work. But then again, I don't know much about inserting those kinds of things.
Have you tried that method already?.. I really think that it would work. ^^

Oh really, ive got a ton of indexed mugshots so if you need any let me know, saves you indexing them yourself.
Im the same, but i havnt had the time to fiddle around with it as ive been busy with work and tile inserting, but ill try it in the next day or two and let you know.
Maybe even ask dr fuji, he seems to know alot.

*I asked dr fuji and he said to insert the mugshots over the blank spaces between celebi and treeko. So if you try it before me let me know how it goes.

Last edited:

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Oh really, ive got a ton of indexed mugshots so if you need any let me know, saves you indexing them yourself.
Im the same, but i havnt had the time to fiddle around with it as ive been busy with work and tile inserting, but ill try it in the next day or two and let you know.
Maybe even ask dr fuji, he seems to know alot.

*I asked dr fuji and he said to insert the mugshots over the blank spaces between celebi and treeko. So if you try it before me let me know how it goes.
That'd be great! I'll take your word on that. ^^

Hmm.. I might try doing that this weekend.
That makes sense.. No original pokemon, no cry.. =_=
Stupid me.

Thanks Kebbles!

Anyway, some updates:

I only managed to make 3 mugshots so far..
Here they are:

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZU.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZV.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZW.png

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZX.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZY.png

They are all still subjected to change, so anything can still happen. ^^

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years

That'd be great! I'll take your word on that. ^^

Hmm.. I might try doing that this weekend.
That makes sense.. No original pokemon, no cry.. =_=
Stupid me.

Thanks Kebbles!

Anyway, some updates:

I only managed to make 3 mugshots so far..
Here they are:

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZU.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZV.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZW.png

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZX.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZY.png

They are all still subjected to change, so anything can still happen. ^^

I figured out how to change cries, but i cant find a blank midi anywhere.
I also tried the blank spaces, its not working cause you have to resize the mugshots but then they look weird also i dont know the hex numbers for the blank spaces, do you?
Also lol your mugshots are really awesome, i cant beleive you made them, there really spot on!

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Quick Question here, im stuck in the part going against Shane and another part where i have all the key cards yet i cant go anywhere because it says i have to find my friend or the grandson? And i saw you had reshiram and zekrom at level 5? is that the giveaway patch but how do you apply that then apply another ips file wouldn't that just overirde the whole rom including the save or no?

It's been awhile since i played these games.

TIA

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
I figured out how to change cries, but i cant find a blank midi anywhere.
I also tried the blank spaces, its not working cause you have to resize the mugshots but then they look weird also i dont know the hex numbers for the blank spaces, do you?
Also lol your mugshots are really awesome, i cant beleive you made them, there really spot on!
Hmm. I'll try to look for/make one.

No, but I recommend you to use Unlz-gba, or any Pokemon sprite-editing tool. I'm no good with hex hacking yet, so I don't know much.

Hahaha, thank you. But it took me a whole day to make those three. =_=

Quick Question here, im stuck in the part going against Shane and another part where i have all the key cards yet i cant go anywhere because it says i have to find my friend or the grandson? And i saw you had reshiram and zekrom at level 5? is that the giveaway patch but how do you apply that then apply another ips file wouldn't that just overirde the whole rom including the save or no?

It's been awhile since i played these games.

TIA
I don't know if my answer was quick enough for that quick question, but here it is anyway:

*Shane, is an optional opponent in the game. You can go sparring with her, anytime throughout the whole demo. Don't worry though, by the end of the demo you'll obtain something strong enough to defeat her.

**About the CARD KEY's, you can't use them yet until you find your best friend / rival. He's at the south-eastern part of Aurora City, talking to a merchant.

After talking to him, he will give you your TICKET.

***Yes, that's the Giveaway Patch.
You need to patch it to another clean Fire Red ROM.
You can continue your save file/s by simply renaming the .sav files or .sgm files to the name of the ROM that you'll be using.

Hope I answered all your questions, good luck, and happy playing! ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Thanks that worked but after i battled i won and i could escape that plank or stage we were on?

Last edited by a moderator:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years

Hmm. I'll try to look for/make one.

No, but I recommend you to use Unlz-gba, or any Pokemon sprite-editing tool. I'm no good with hex hacking yet, so I don't know much.

Hahaha, thank you. But it took me a whole day to make those three. =_=

I don't know if my answer was quick enough for that quick question, but here it is anyway:

*Shane, is an optional opponent in the game. You can go sparring with her, anytime throughout the whole demo. Don't worry though, by the end of the demo you'll obtain something strong enough to defeat her.

**About the CARD KEY's, you can't use them yet until you find your best friend / rival. He's at the south-eastern part of Aurora City, talking to a merchant.

After talking to him, he will give you your TICKET.

***Yes, that's the Giveaway Patch.
You need to patch it to another clean Fire Red ROM.
You can continue your save file/s by simply renaming the .sav files or .sgm files to the name of the ROM that you'll be using.

Hope I answered all your questions, good luck, and happy playing! ^^

If you find one ill insert then for you if u like :)
Aww that sucks :( i guess we will have to try the cry option.
Wow, your really talented :)

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Thanks that worked but after i battled i won and i could escape that plank or stage we were on?
Hahaha! No problem!
Umm, what exactly is the problem?.. Can you please explain more about your problem?.. I'll try to help out.

If you find one ill insert then for you if u like :)
Aww that sucks :( i guess we will have to try the cry option.
Wow, your really talented :)
That'd be great!
As of now, I haven't found anything yet, but I'll continue searching.
Yeah, well, that was my only option from the start anyway.. xD xD
Hahaha! Thank you very much! ^^

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014

Hahaha! No problem!
Umm, what exactly is the problem?.. Can you please explain more about your problem?.. I'll try to help out.

NVM lol i got to work he finall got off the stage but its weird its like he wont go up the tiles make it to where you cant walk off only in a certain spot.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
NVM lol i got to work he finall got off the stage but its weird its like he wont go up the tiles make it to where you cant walk off only in a certain spot.
Ah! Sorry about that! I'll try to fix that one upon the next release. ^^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sweet sprite mugshots. They look great. Hope there will be the character's new sprite on the card soon *looking forward to see the new character's sprite*

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Sweet sprite mugshots. They look great. Hope there will be the character's new sprite on the card soon *looking forward to see the new character's sprite*
Hahaha! Thank you! ^^
Hmm, that still depends, if I became lazy, I might just use their mugshots as their Trainer Card sprites to make an ID-like Trainer Card, but we'll see. xD xD

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
My prelim exams finally ended today!

I'll post some updates(*probably another set of screenshots. =_=) soon! ^^

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
I'll be honest; I just really don't like the concept.

It's not that I don't like J-Rock (hell, I have Maximum the Hormone on my ipod), but a hack based on a concept that the vast majority of people don't know about or don't like is kinda stupid. It's like me saying "Oh, I've been listening to Dr. Acula lately... I know! I'm gonna make a hack about them!" Now I asure you mot people on this forum don't know who Dr. Acula are, so it would be a stupid idea anyway. The same principles go with your hack.

The screenshots look good, but I just really think that the concept is off? And human characters battling Pokémon? Really? It just really puts me off.

Last edited:

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
I'm not forcing anyone to play it, nor to like it.
I thank you for speaking out your opinion though. ^^

I posted this hack here, knowing that many people might hate my concept.
This thread here, is dedicated to those who might like the hack as a whole.

Update:

~New Mugshots:

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZ.png

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZZA.png

(*New overworld sprites are yet to be done.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
The new mugshots really look nice! But they both have brown hair... Couldn't you make everyone with a mugshot have a different colour hair?

Back