• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
Hi again,

well three copies sound fine, so four :)
PM me when you are going into the wifi room. I'll be there in no time (currently EV training...)

Years
I just got it from so else too, anyway :D
I haven't caught a single Event myself... except from Phione, from Ranch. And I'm 350 pkmn short of getting Mew...
Anyway, thanks a lot^^

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I just got it from so else too, anyway :D
I haven't caught a single Event myself... except from Phione, from Ranch. And I'm 350 pkmn short of getting Mew...
Anyway, thanks a lot^^

You are very welcome, do enjoy, if you need any thing else, do think t ocome here 1st please!! I think I have a phione, pretty sure!! :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2016
Could I get the following dex fillers from your free section?

box 3
Happiny Naive lv 1

box 5
Toxicroak Bashful lv37

Last edited:

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
This is what i am interested in...

Shiny porygon z lvl 100 modest
Shiny swampert lvl 100 adamant
Shiny cloyster lvl 100 bold
Shiny scizor lvl 100 adamant
Weavile lvl 100 jolly non shiny
Shiny metagross lvl 100 adamant
tyranitar lvl 100 ev'd adamant/jolly

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Hi I'm interested in a shiny fighting type, preferably Lucario or a Hitmontop around level 50, since I'm on the elite four.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hi I just need and Arceus, Celebi, and Jirachi to complete my pokedex in my soul silver. I don't have any event pokemon to trade, but I have other legendaries I can trade you, all but one of them are untouched. I can get you any breedable pokemon as well. I'll trade however many you want for those 3.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi I just need and Arceus, Celebi, and Jirachi to complete my pokedex in my soul silver. I don't have any event pokemon to trade, but I have other legendaries I can trade you, all but one of them are untouched. I can get you any breedable pokemon as well. I'll trade however many you want for those 3.
I don't need any thing for those, just catch me on here please!! :)
Hey, did you get around to taking a look at my thread? : )

I am soo sorry, I haven't, tell me what you wanted again and you can just have them, that is if it's not too much!! :)

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
I have a Shiny Swinub for trade, looking for something else that's a shiny, I also have a Skarmory and Espeon.
Friend code is 2365 8952 9283. Soul silver. I'm in wifi club now.

Last edited:
Back