• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah people go 'What the Heck' to half the things that are said/done in the US. /shrugs.

Also I think you might want to consider your standpoint on your opinion as well. Since you're not a fan, your opinion will automatically be swayed on the 'what is he thinking' side to be quite honest.

But what do I know. I just skimmed the thing because I don't care about US politics forget about it in any other country.

Years

Still thinking of my cute Oshawott...

Dream_World_Decorate.png

Years

Heh, for all the trials and tribulations of the US system, it's the only way to actually effect change in a mass scale.

Unless of course you join movements and and the logrolling.

TY

17. Modding my fave PC game, Tiberian Sun... just need to find forum to post it in, as Moddb doesnt want it >.<

Years

Xulek wants a random music post? Here it is!

I may not be a fan of The Beatles but here's one of my fave Beatles songs.

Years

I celebrate one year as a PC member tomorrow, so I post a random pic...

kaname_attack_gif_by_jams_yy-d4nv479.gif

Kaname, keep your hands off the handsome Zero!

TY

26. edited it, i was too dumb to put whole url in it >.<

Thinking of getting paired or not... decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back