• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I only think attendance should be mandatory in courses where you're working towards a very specific, applied job. Stuff like medicine or nursing where you need a certain set of skills to survive which you won't pick up without attending lectures and placements and whatnot. Otherwise - don't see why the uni cares. It's the student's money that's being wasted in the end. *shrug*

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
My university doesn't care if I skip...except for one professor that made us buy a stupid iclicker for attendance points blergh.

in other news, my sister wants to do the harlem shake for her wedding in July...I hope her fiancee talks her down...I do not wanna dance in a tux like that lmao

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Uh am I tripping or was Kura only a supporter? Cause I swear she had a mod badge just hours ago....

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No, she was a moderator, I think. Her badge is gone?
Edit: Just browsed her profile. I can't completely remember if she ever was one, honestly.

Irrelevant, but I finally managed to draw something that I can put those lyrics (the ones I posted a few days ago) in. c:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
She's a supporter only. I think she was a mod at some point but before I joined so!

Years
Kura has her badge and color disabled if I remember right.

Also,

ricVami.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back