• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
I realized something.
Between this, Dark Rising 2's beta, and Telltale's The Walking Dead season 2 coming out I'm going to be gaming non-stop.
I need to pick up snacks soon.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
... Hate to be a party pooper, but I meant like I need atleast 4 days. But I'm close to finishing :D

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Might be me, but apparently I keep getting "corrupted" roms, each time I patch it, the old Fire Red version pops up... Any clues on how this is happening?

Or is it perhaps the ISP patch what isn't working...?

Hmm...
- Are using A US Pokemon FireRed 1.0 rom?
- Are you using Lunar ISP to patch? If so or not, try using a different ISP patcher.

Congrats this hack got good place in most categories hope you get a hoty

Btw you said you import scripts from older betas does it mean all the latest changes will be applied too lol

Wow... Thank you.
I didn't even look at the nomination thingy because I was trying to get Beta 6 done by the end of this week. But thank you all for voting for me. I really appreciate it. Well, I don't really know how the Hoty thingy works (I only started to become an active this year, so yeah).

As for the Older beta statement. So things that were present in Beta 1 (Dojo Brothers bonus chapter) or Beta 2 (Delia's Grieving event) that were removed in later betas are now back and updated. Several coding were also imported with an update. For example, the missing POKEMON chapter would be played out a bit differently for Beta 6.

Here's some screenshot for beta 6
6NW7wbfRpXkE6CnEq__dPvbYBlsYUORAjpM_RO7ErZQ=w240-h160-no
BETA+6_14.png
BETA+6_16.png
BETA+6_22.png
BETA+6_29.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
The screenshots is amazing :P
but i am getting upset because i want to play the hack !! :(
but i give you respect and i respect and like your hack so i only say that i hope the hack will be released in 20th December :(

krabbypatz93

August Burns Red FTW
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Mar 19, 2014
Caught Green at the bridge thing in Celadon City, and she took off on her Wartortle. what do I do next? I'm kinda confused ._.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Good Luck!
No problem , Take your time and work on it to make it Good!
I know you can do it!

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Keep on working friend, i'm checkin this tread everyday since the 10th of december, waiting for the release ! Good luck !

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Hmm...
- Are using A US Pokemon FireRed 1.0 rom?
- Are you using Lunar ISP to patch? If so or not, try using a different ISP patcher.

The problem is, everytime I "find" a 1.0 rom, it either A. isn't 1.0, B. won't patch correctly or C. won't unzip out WinRAR.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hi, how do I get to the power plant and where can I find Swampert X?

Power Plant is east of Cerulean, surf through those waters until you find it. And for Swampert X, talk to everybody in Cerulean, a few will disappear, and then the girl swimming below Bill's house, then talk to the guy by that lake on the route above Cerulean and you'll end up being taken into the cavern.

Back