• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
AWESOME ZEL! LOVE THE NEW TILES!

AINT TOO GLOOMY AND AINT TO SUNSHINE! PERFECT!

also!

new rival eh? lol, that means, NEW BANNER! cant wait to see the new rival zel! getting adobe ready! keep it up! almost done! (sort of :/

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
Years
Simply amazing zel. I've heard about this hack and I finally get to play it, yipee! I wonder if Nintendo would make a GSC remake...they didn't for Yellow...*idiots* Go zel, love to see more. *Say NO to Pirates!*

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Well... I preferred the other palette, but if the majority says no... then okay.

That spoiler was really cool. XD
Spoiler:

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
Years
The other palette had a nice look, but I like both. It reminds me of M/S. Is there other palettes before these two? I haven't went through the whole thread, I doubt I will anyway.

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Hi all,
Been busy with school lately and missed out a lot of discussion. I can make up from the last pages that a next beta is due to be released and also that the filenames in the attachment had a "_5" added. Does that mean anything? Also, the new pallets look great :)

One last question, how can you evolve Haunter to Gengar?
Edit:@zel, I just read what you said about the legendary dogs issue and the alternative plot in the first post.
Give Crystal a try, it does it in an other way than GS does it.
Edit 2: Yay, I just got a shiny Tentacool! Also a Squirtle (2x) :D

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Off subject: Yeah, that was his sister... not his daughter...

No, actually, it was his daughter.

Anyways... yeah, zel, how would you make the script for a sinking ship? Or are we not actually going to witness it as players? Like "S.S. Anne sank just before you got to Vermillion City" or will it be "Hello [PLAYER], welcome to the S.S. Anne. Please follow the docks. *[PLAYER] has arrived in front of the S.S. Anne* Dock Man: Oh no! The ship! It's sinking!" In the second scenario we would actually see it. So which would it be, zel?

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2021
i like this hack hope you finish it if you do ill put it on my flash cart if/when iget it

Liquinn

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
How long's it take to script the goldenrod rocket event? Must be very hard, keep the work up! Jojojo! :P

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Uhoh:
shinygoldbk4.png
It's back from being gone...

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
No, actually, it was his daughter.

Anyways... yeah, zel, how would you make the script for a sinking ship? Or are we not actually going to witness it as players? Like "S.S. Anne sank just before you got to Vermillion City" or will it be "Hello [PLAYER], welcome to the S.S. Anne. Please follow the docks. *[PLAYER] has arrived in front of the S.S. Anne* Dock Man: Oh no! The ship! It's sinking!" In the second scenario we would actually see it. So which would it be, zel?

I dont remember anything about the S.S Anna ship sinking scenario in gold, what would be the point, plus how would zel script something like that, i thought the player goes on the S.S. Aqua? Enlighten me.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Uhoh:
shinygoldbk4.png
It's back from being gone...

was ist das???

(what is that???)

anyways

this is my theory on how zel will do the sinking ship (imma do a spoiler, no idea why)

Spoiler:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I dont remember anything about the S.S Anna ship sinking scenario in gold, what would be the point, plus how would zel script something like that, i thought the player goes on the S.S. Aqua? Enlighten me.

Don't remember if it's S.S. Aqua, and the S.S. *whatever* is sinking so that a legendary event comes into play.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
Don't remember if it's S.S. Aqua, and the S.S. *whatever* is sinking so that a legendary event comes into play.

The above is correct. He also explained this earlier, didn't he?

and it's called SS Anne.

Years
Yea but, like I said earlier, what about the people onboard the ship? And it was the S.S. Aqua.. So yea, what about the people onboard the ship? Do they survive? Are they miraculously on land when you come to it? Lol, Zel, you need to figure that out, lol

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
@Razmaster and everyone else who doesn't know about the ship stuff 100% clearly.

Originally posted by Zel
Legendaries, there will be one more for B4 (because, as I said there'll be events mid-game, some even in parts that were in the previous Betas, because I'm just following the story, but the extras come later)
Do you want to know which? It'll be the elusive Celebii... Yes... Because I got the idea on how to get the GS-Ball, if you want a spoiler...

Spoiler:

To know exactly what you want to know, click the spoiler and the answers will magicly come to you! lol Hope that helps..

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Well there was an S.S. Aqua in gold, so why not make S.S. Anne sink to the bottom, but still have the S.S. Aqua to go back and forth from Kanto and Johto, so the player can still ride a ship when he/she wants too, any other ideas.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Well there was an S.S. Aqua in gold, so why not make S.S. Anne sink to the bottom, but still have the S.S. Aqua to go back and forth from Kanto and Johto, so the player can still ride a ship when he/she wants too, any other ideas.

We go from Kanto to Johto via train from Saffron to Goldenrod or vice versa, remember?

Years
Actually, it didnt, it says nothing of the sort about how the people on the ship survive, IF so, Unless your referring to the part where you climb the stairs and they do so aswell, but, being pedestrians, perhaps even some elderly, I dont think they would be able to go through a big cave filled with pokemon, and then climb many stairs to get to the surface. The main character could because hes a child with pokemon and such. Soo.. yea,

And it isnt 100% clear, :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back