• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Eelektross vs Klang

Which of these Chargestone Cave buddies is better?

• Eelektross

Votes: 28 96.6%
  • Klang

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Years
I think its better elektross by the following points:

1. Looks cool the design like a anguila.

2. Its more difficult to find a elektross tan a klink, so that make more special the first one.

3. The levitate ability its great to avoid some moves like earthquake.

.::Shivam::.

A big Unova fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 21, 2013
I like Eelektross for a lot reasons. Eelektross have better design, Eelektross got no weaknesses, and Eelektross have better stats. Plus, Eelektross can learn Flamethrower so Klang don't stand a chance against it.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Eelektross captures my vote too. Although I like the idea of a pure Steel-type evolution line, Klang looks a bit dull, whereas Eelektross is a lot more colorful, not to mention that it has no weaknesses thanks to its useful Levitate ability (As well as access to one of my favorite moves, Zap Cannon)

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
I've used a Shiny Eelektross named Luigi competitively, and I personally think it's far better than Klang and Klinklang. Dat Flamethrower. *insert shoop da woop here*

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I voted for Elektross mainly because i think Klang is somewhat a remade magnemite. Also Elektross has a better movepool.

Back