• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corphlough's new and improved shop for all your pokemon needs

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
ok but do you care if i clone it or do you think thats stupid?

what do you have? any shinies would be nice. and yes but you need to trade over something that you need so you dont steal it.

Wow I COMPLETELY forgot about this xD I have a bunch of legendaries I could trade for Pidgeot and I could give you my lv100 Venusaur for a minute so you know I won't steal armaldo

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
Wow I COMPLETELY forgot about this xD I have a bunch of legendaries I could trade for Pidgeot and I could give you my lv100 Venusaur for a minute so you know I won't steal armaldo

do you have darkrai? if not groudon? and i clone if you dont mind so because i clone you can keep the armaldo if you want.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
do you have darkrai? if not groudon? and i clone if you dont mind so because i clone you can keep the armaldo if you want.

I have a Groudon. and how do you clone? I've heard about it but I've never really tried cuz idk if it's safe or not

Years
I have a Ralts and a lot of bred Pokemon I could trade you for a Shaymin. I don't care if it's cloned as long as a clone doesn't have a chance of crashing my game.

My Ralts is a level 6 female.

My bred Pokemon are:
Male Piplup, level 1.
Female Lileep, level 1.
Male Mudkip, level 1.
Male Feebas, level 1.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Thanks and I can give you a Palkia with Lustrous Orb for Shaymin Kyogre or Raquazza if you want. It's only lv1 since I got it with the event Arceus just so you know <_<

EDIT:

I also have a lv71 Giratina if you want it

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
I have a Ralts and a lot of bred Pokemon I could trade you for a Shaymin. I don't care if it's cloned as long as a clone doesn't have a chance of crashing my game.

My Ralts is a level 6 female.

My bred Pokemon are:
Male Piplup, level 1.
Female Lileep, level 1.
Male Mudkip, level 1.
Male Feebas, level 1.

ill trade you shaymin for your piplup and mudkip if you want.

Thanks and I can give you a Palkia with Lustrous Orb for Shaymin Kyogre or Raquazza if you want. It's only lv1 since I got it with the event Arceus just so you know <_<

EDIT:

I also have a lv71 Giratina if you want it

ok ill trade you just choose any 2 of them. what giratina is it? is it just the original story line one or an event one?

yes they're all UT
25 character limit

im intrested in your ralts what do you want for it?

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]How about for the shaymin and kyogre? And it's the story one[/SIZE]

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
[SIZE="a"]How about for the shaymin and kyogre? And it's the story one[/SIZE]

ok just pm me when your ready and we will trade.

Im interested in your breloom. What would you like from my thread for it?

ok what level is your bagon? is it UT?

I'm interested in your UT shiny manetric. CMT for offers.

ok 1. its not ut and never stated it was. 2. you said you have V gen only and its not V gen (unless you were lying to me). 3. you should read the top of my thread because it says all pokemon with orange names are V gen. so next time read it please.

Last edited:
Back