• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where does your music come from?

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Most of mine are from American and the UK, though I like venturing into music from other countries, such as Chilean and Japanese music to name a few. I don't listen to music from my own country though.

droomph

weeb
Years
Let's see…

Daft Punk, Birdy Nam Nam, etc.… France

Nena, Silbermond, etc.… Germany

Excision, Deadmau5, etc.… Canada

Bassnectar, Ratatat, Crizzly… US

Feed Me… UK

Asia because why not :p

Knife Party/Pendulum… Australia (I think?)

And a whole lot from Europe because Classical music

…and that's about it

Avenge

Me
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2013
America and UK for me.

Occasionally Japan,but I haven't been listening to Japanese songs as of now.

MoogleCam

The one who says "Kupo".
Years
I get most of my music from Europe (England to be specific).
I like The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, The Who and The Kinks
Whew.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Most of my favorite artists are either from the US, UK , and Canada. I think it's because a good majority of the artist played on the Radio here are Americans and Canadian along with the few exceptions of artist from the UK/Europe. There's some bands that I like come from Europe such as Daft Punk and Phoenix are from France and Of Monsters and Men come from Iceland and also some from Japan cause of all the anime I watch.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
The majority of music I listen to comes from the land of the rising sun (anime and games), but I also listen to songs of the Netherlands (Within Temptation) or America (Movie Soundtracks, like Spirit - Stallion of the Cimaron).

When the radio's on, I get songs from Belgium (believe it or not, we have some good artists. o3o), America (of course), Uk... and whatever country a popular song's band hails from. Can't say I'm an active radio-listener, though...

Back