• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Sweet jesus he took my idea and made it into JESUS lol! thanks dude yeah that's almost exactly like what I envisioned him to look like for Vagabond's game xD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Would this be fine for Holy Lugia?
If you wan't me to fix/add something tell me asap ;)
holylugiatrans.png

EPICALLY ON MY TEAM! I CALL HIM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >: D

Ok. I'm done. Still, I have a question pertaining to these Legendary Hunts: are they gonna be like the others where you have to choose which one you want more? 'Cause I could not make the decision between this Lugia and Hol-loh. They both look so AMAZING, and do justice to their original counterparts (in my opinion, anyway :P)

Last edited:

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Well if you wanted to P'm me the information on the new types (like their weaknesses and resistances) than i can make a type chart that you can have on the first page? I'm just looking to help :)

Shiny HO-OH

Ho-oH trainer
Years
oh my god dude this game is immense i just love all aspects of it

dude where can i download it

i love the whole alien concept amazing dude just amazing

Last edited:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Check it out! I made sprites of what the new types will look like! I just haven't made Cosmic yet because I don't know yet what you have in mind for the type, Darth, but once I understand, be sure that I'll make it!
AlienType.png

Lighttype.png

Virustype.png

Windtype.png

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Alex you should hire defno to do concept arts. they were never my thing anyways. but if you need a sketch, I can do those

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
Hey adding a new type called Holy would be good.
Like Holy type is the exact opposite of Ghost type.
And i like the light alien type idea also.
So Light Type is the opposite of Dark Type and Alien is the opposite of Normal.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Uhmm..its Aberbecam not ambercam.
And yes i guess so.I am just giving some ideas.
Any type Light or Holy would be good.
And Isn't Wind type is exact same thing as Flying Type?

Yeah, i think wind is too similar to flying. Also, does anyone understand the difference between alien and cosmic? I'm not trying to be a complainer, but I just don't see the difference...

Check it out! I made sprites of what the new types will look like! I just haven't made Cosmic yet because I don't know yet what you have in mind for the type, Darth, but once I understand, be sure that I'll make it!
AlienType.png

Lighttype.png

Virustype.png

Windtype.png

I already have the type chart protoype drawn up, do you think i could use these for it?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Sure, as long as I get credit. I don't mean to sound greedy or anything, but it's just the sort of thing you have to say.

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
oh my god dude this game is immense i just love all aspects of it

dude where can i download it

i love the whole alien concept amazing dude just amazing

For the millionth time -_-
The game is not ready for download, if you had read previous posts you would know that. Darth and the team have a lot to work on, so don't rush them.

Anyway, I like the new concepts and sprites guys, especially the new Knowbody :D

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
dude i can use the scanner, printer thing. im sending it on now
okay i have sent it send give me c+c please if you like it i could try to sprite it
View attachment 50906
yay for flying squirells

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Just so you don't think I'm, abandoning you, I'm reporting that my graphics program is working.
I am almost done making the graphics for the hunt system.
I have not started scripting it (Or making a very complex event (Which isn't likely)) and I'm going over various ways to script and set it up.

It is overall coming along nicely.
I have been very busy this week and it will continue until Sunday.
So, don't expect me to make any progress on the system until then.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
cool, "defno' If you want ideas just draw up some concepts of pokemon that needs evo's such as:

MR MIME
JYNX
A GOOD ELECTIBUZZ AND MAGMAR EVO
TROPIUS
LUVDISC
PINSER

i got plenty more ideas if you need :P

Great ideas everyone,

~kian

Last edited:

silenteko

Wannabe Aqua Grunt
Years
lol if theres anything im good at its drawing so i could problem do the concept art if anyone cares...

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
hey guys I thout Id redo my road bg and actually take a lil time with it... tell me wat u think
roadbg3.png

@ty101:
nah man i dont think like that at all. u take as much time as u need. I kno people got lives lol

@silentiko:I love drawing to man. if u wanna send in concepts pleaze go rite ahead i love seeing concepts of fakemon:)

@Kian: HEY BRO! lol

Last edited:

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
Years
  • Age 34
  • TN
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Fantastic Alex! Everytime you redo something it makes me mad...UNTIL it's a 100 times better...this will be so worth the wait. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back